Chapter 15

Hanbin came up to me and picked me up. I couldn't help but to cry more. The memories of xero calling me whore was coming back. Also for wonho to say that to me hurt me even more. The person who told me he would never hurt me made me cry.

                                I know we are not official but still." Tatiana look at me relax", Hanbin said as he sat us down on his bed. I put my head on his neck not wanting him to look at me right now." Please look at me before I do something I might regret",Hanbin said.  I still didn't want him to look at me so I just kept my head on his neck crying.

                                  Hanbin then moved his neck away from me. I whined and looked down. Hanbin then put his hand on my chin. He gently raised my head to look at him. Hanbin then leaned in and kissed me.

                                      I was shocked at first. But then I started to kiss back. Hanbin kisses me so softly and with love. While kihyun and wonho only felt like lust. It felt like I was finally being loved. I decided that I shouldn't make it awkward and wrap my arms around his neck.

                                  Hanbin moved his hands on to my hips. I got up alittle so Hanbin can fall back on to the bed. I was now on top of him kissing him. Hanbin decided to pull away to breath. I couldn't help to look down with blush.

                                  "Don't hide your face from me Tatiana",Hanbin said raising me to face him again. I looked into his dark eyes. I started to feel butterfly's in my stomach." He doesn't deserve you Tatiana", Hanbin said. I didn't know what to say.