chapter 4

Me and wonho walked home hand to hand." So princess what told you to come out late at night",wonho asked as we walked. I looked at him and shrugged." Well I just wanted to play a game of basketball that's all",I said. " well next time tell me cause I would have joined",wonho said.

                               I nodded. We talked about random things on the way home. When we got to our block I didn't want to part ways." Well here is our stop",wonho said. I sighed and nodded. Wonho leaned down and gave me a quick peck.

                             I sighed and went inside. I quietly made my way to my room. I got changed and layed down. The next morning my mom woke me up." Honey go tell that badass of a neighbor to put the damn music down",my said.

                           I sighed and got up from the bed. I didn't even bother changing into some longer pants. I walked out the house and went to wonhos. I knocked on his door. Wonho opened the door in just jeans.

                         "Hey cutie whats up",wonho said. I smiled at what he said." Well my mom woke me up bitching about your music so can you put it down please handsome",I said with a smirk." Come in first then I would put it down",wonho said with a sexy husky voice. I walked in as wonho closed the door.

                          "Alright now that your in here turn around",wonho said. I turned around and jumped into his arms." I find it hot how you act like you dont like me when your outside the door",wonho said leaning in." Well my mom would kill me if she found out I'm in love with the badass she told me to stay away from",I said.