chapter 9

"Stop crying tati it's OK",kihyun said rubbing my back. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He opened up his arms and immediately walked in to them. Kihyun rubbed my back and shownu rubbed my hair." What the fuck are y'all doing",wonho said walking out.

                            I pulled away from kihyun and looked at wonho. Wonhos cold eyes turned to a worried look." Babe why are you crying",wonho asked pulling me into his chest. I sniffed and shook my head." I dont want to talk about it anymore babe please can we forget about it",I asked.

                       Wonho pulled my head gently away from his chest. He leaned my head up to kiss me. When are lips connected I couldn't help to feel a little bit better." You don't have to tell me Anything now baby but I do want to know eventually",wonho said after pulling away. I looked at the bad boy who I fell in love with and nodded.

                          After a couple of more blunts we all went inside. We sat down in a circle and grabbed some chips." So the point of this game is if you dont do your dare you have to take one piece of clothing off",I.m said. We all nodded and wonho smirked at me." Okay who is going first",minhyuk asked.

                       All the Boys looked at me and smirked." I guess I would go first",I said with a sigh." OK good truth or dare",I.m asked me. I thought about it for awhile and said dare." I dare you to give kihyun a lap dance",I.m said. I looked at I.m with shock." She is not fucking doing that to kihyun",wonho said with a low growl.

                           "She has to or she have to take something off",jooheon said. I sighed and looked at wonho." Come on hyung its just a game it don't mean anything",I.m said. Wonho nodded and I got up. I then walked to kihyun all sexy. I then swayed my hips until I sat down on his lap.

                             I moved my hips on kihyuns crotch in a circle. I smirked when I heard kihyun groan a little in my ear when I started move my hips a little faster." Alright thats enough of him now",wonho said sounding angry.