chapter 12

"Hey Han bin I'm Tatiana",I said shaking his hand. Hanbin is not too bad looking boy. But no one can beat wonho." Honey hanbin would be living with us for awhile cause his parents left for a month to Korea",my mom said. I nodded and smiled at hanbin." Show him to the guest room OK while I go get more grocery's",my mom said. I nodded and grabbed hanbins hand.

                            We walked to the room next to mines. I opened up the door and let hanbin in first." This is your room its not much but you won't be cold like how my room is",I said." Thanks but if your ever cold you could always stay with me in this room",hanbin said. I blushed and nodded. I was about to say something but my phone started to ring." Hello",I answered." Listen you dont know who I am but you need to stay away from wonho he is mines",a girls voice said.

                          "But he is with me so I guess he is not yours",I said." He is mine and I will make sure I would do everything I can to get him back with me",the girl said." Yea I guess",I said hanging up. Once I put my phone back in my pocket I looked at hanbin." I should probably let you unpack",I said. Hanbin chuckled and nodded. I told hanbin to call me when he needed me. I then walked to my room and layed down. I pulled out my phone and got on snapchat. I watched everyone from my home towns snap. I missed my friends so much. But if I stayed any longer there I wouldn't have changed.

                           I then decided to call chanyeol after seeing him post a pic with the dog filter. It rang for like three seconds until he picked up." Hey channie what's up",I said when his deep voice was heard from the phone." Not much Tatiana what's up over there how do you like it",chanyeol asked.