Chapter 28

With a sigh I go back to the room with all the guys. "Let's begin with the plans",Wonho said placing me on his lap as he sat down. "Ok so Tatiana and I.m are going to this party y'all have to make it look like you guys are siblings",jinhawn said. "Kihyun you would be going as Tatiana date and you have to meet up with them at the party",Wonho said while tightening his arms around my waist. "Once you three are all together you have to find the boss of this plan who Wonho only saw once",jinhawn said. "The boss is really tall and have big pointy ears",Wonho said. Me,kihyun and I.m nodded. "Once you see the boss go up to him and ask him if he brought the cookie", kihyun said. "Wait the code name is cookie",I said with a raised eyebrow. Wonho just nodded and told kihyun to continue. "He would give you the little packaged that has the drugs we need and you guys and him leave right after",jinhawn said. We nodded and got up. "Tatiana you are not going like that", Wonho said looking at me up and down. "Why I think she looks fine like that especially for the party", jooheon said.  I nodded and smiled. "I agree with jooheon oppa",I said. "I don't think there is anything wrong with it so let her wear it",jinhawn said. I looked at Wonho and he just sighed. "I can always check for something new don't worry",I said leaving the room. I walked upstairs to our room and walked into my walk in closet. I looked around the closet. There was really nothing else to wear so with a sigh I walked back downstairs to the boys. "I really need to do cloths shopping cause I didn't have shit for a party in that closet", I said with a pout. The boys chuckled and shook their heads. "Let's go the party is starting now",jinhawn said. I nodded and we walked into the van. "Let's put some hidden mics and an ear piece on y'all",Wonho said. Wonho put the ear piece on me. He hooked the mic box to my bra and hid the mic in my bra. The ear piece was black with a t on it. I then covered the ear piece with my hair and looked at the boys. "Y'all steady starring like what's up",I said. "Nothing we just never seen Wonho look at someone with such care",shownu said. I smiled and turned to Wonho who was blushing non stop. I pecked his cute lips and sat down on his lap. "You guys ready because we are almost there",jinhawn said. Me and I.m nodded. Once we arrived at the place of the party we turned on the mics and walked out the van. I had to admit me and I.m look really good. I'm still wearing the dress from earlier and I.m is wearing a black suit with a red tie to match me. We walked to the big house that had loud music blasting. Walking into the house you get hit with the smell of alcoholic drinks. You saw sweaty bodies dancing on each other. I.m grabbed my hand and said to not let go and to always stay with him. We walked to the counter that had all the drinks on it. "Do you see the boss",I.m asked. I looked around and saw a tall man with black hair and pointy ears. By his hair he looked familiar. "I found him",I said happily. "I'm here let's go then",kihyun said. I smiled and grabbed his hand to make it look like we were dating. Kihyun wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to the tall man. I tapped the mans shoulder when we finally reached arms length. When he turned around my eyes widen and I let go of kihyun. "Chanyeol!", I squealed out. Chanyeols eye widen and wrapped his arms around me picking me up. "Oh my god your our boss",I said in his neck. He chuckled and nodded. When we pulled away we looked at kihyun and I.m to see shock in his face. "Guys Chanyeol was my boy best friend and like a brother to me before I moved here",I said looking at my fluffy Chanyeol. "Is this where you use to run off to when you went missing for weeks",I asked him moving one little strand of hair from his face. Chanyeol smiled and nodded. I hit his chest alittle and shook my head. "Your a jerk for not telling me and anyway do you have the cookie",I said. Chanyeol chuckled and pulled out the package. I gave it to kihyun so he can put in his suit jacket. Chanyeol was about to say something when we heard gun shoots. I ducked down with the others and we quickly made our way out the house. No one got hurt but I was pretty scared alittle. "Babe are you ok what happen and you know Chanyeol how",Wonho said grabbing me from Chanyeol once we got into the van. "Slow down Wonho I'm fine and someone starting shooting and chanyeol is my best friend he use to be with me everyday back where I use to live",I said putting my hand on his cheek to calm down. "Yea we use to hang out all the time and Tatiana are you scared because you never use to be scared when we use to do crazy stuff Back at home",Chanyeol said. I looked at him and sighed. "You pabo I was scared because you was with me and you know what happen last time you was with me and people were shooting I don't need that happening again",I said with a roll of my eyes. Wonho looked at me with widen eyes. "What",I said looking at him with an confused look. "You know Korean",Wonho asked. Everyone palmed their face. " Wonho you are an idiot but I love you of course I know Korean",I said with a shake of my head. "But how",Wonho asked. "She knows Korean because she went to Korea with me and some of our other friends for a vacation",Chanyeol said. "Plus my mom always loved Korea's culture so she made me learn Korean and I even learned how to cook traditional Korean food",I said. "Well maybe you should cook for us some day",Hyungwon said. "No problem just tell me when",I said. "Well we learned something new everyday", shownu said. We all laughed and then went silent. "Did Chanyeol give y'all the drugs we needed",Wonho asked. Chanyeol nodded and kihyun took out the package that had the drugs in it. "Ok thank you shownu drive us home so we can drop of the others and chanyeol",Wonho said. Shownu nodded and began to drive the car back home. "Chanyeol you can stay the night with us and plus I'm going to need you to keep an eye on Tatiana while I go do the rest of the missing with shownu and Hyungwon",Wonho said. Chanyeol nodded and then turned to jinhawn to talk about something. "So you going to be gone all night",I asked Wonho in Korean. "Yea I am sorry baby but I have to finish this but I promise when I get back I'm all yours ok",Wonho answered back in Korean. I nodded and placed my head on his shoulder for the rest of the drive home. When finally reaching the house I gave Wonho a quick make out session and gave shownu and Hyungwon a kiss on the cheek. Saying by to the three we watched them drive down the street to finish the mission. The rest of us however smoked a couple of blunts before going to inside to shower up. Once I was done and chanyeol was done I fell asleep in my best friend/brothers arm for the first time in awhile.