Chapter 20

When we arrived at the hospital I took out my headphones." You ready cutie",Hanbin said. I nodded and we walked hand in hand. We walked up to the nurse desk and she told us the room Hanbin mom is in. We thanked her and walked to the room.

                                Hanbins hand became sweaty. I looked at him and squeezed his hand alittle." Lets go in",he said with a shaky voice. I nodded and turned the nob. When we walked in there was a boy our age with black hair.

                               He had a cute little heart shape birth mark under one of his eyes. He stood up and looked at Hanbin." Hanbin you made it",the boy said." Jinhawn hyung",Hanbin said letting me go. Hanbin ran to jinhawn and hugged him.

                                 Hanbin was taller then jinhawn. He looked like a little child in hanbins arms. I smiled at the sight." Long time no see bro",jinhawn said when him and Hanbin pulled away." It really had been along time hasn't in",Hanbin said.

                                Jinhawn nodded and looked at me." Who is this little bro",jinhawn asked." Oh hyung this is my girlfriend she is moms friend daughter",Hanbin said. Jinhawn let out his hand." Hi I'm Tatiana",I said shaking his hand." Wow your really pretty",jinhawn said.

                                   I blushed and thanked him." So how is mom",Hanbin asked walking up to the bed. I did the same and looked at his mother. She was baldy injured. She had bruises all over her arms. Her head and rib cage were bandaged and looked like they was still bleeding to.

                                   "Well the doctor said when she crashed with the other car she hit her head on the steering wheel and then she flew out the car hitting her head on tree because she didn't have her seat belt on",jinhawn said looking at his mom too." Is she going to be okay",I asked. Jinhawn looked at me and gave me a sad smile." The doctors said they will give her a month to wake up if she doesn't me and Hanbin have to decide if we should pull the plug or not",jinhawn said." We are not going to do that because she is going to wake up",Hanbin said.

                               Jinhawn looked at Hanbin with sadness in his eyes. I could tell he was trying to stay strong for him. But I don't even know if she would last it. She is really all banged up. Maybe if she didn't have hit her twice I would have believed she would wake up.

                                  Me and Hanbin stayed with jinhawn in the hospital until visiting hours were over." Little bro where are you guys planning to stay",jinhawn asked as we walked to our cars." Well I was thinking to stay at a hotel why",Hanbin asked." No don't waste your money and stay with me at my place I have an extra room y'all can stay in",jinhawn said." That's fine with me",I said looking at Hanbin.

                               "Ok jinhawn hyung I will follow you to your place",Hanbin said. Jinhawn nodded and we got in our cars. The drive from the hospital to jinhawns house wasn't far. We arrived in no time. We got our stuff out the car and put them in the guest room. I sat down on the bed with a sigh." You guys get some rest alittle while I get dinner ready",jinhawn said.

                                  Me and Hanbin nodded. Hanbin took of his shirt and layed down. I changed my skinny jeans into some basketball shorts and a tank top. I then placed my self on top of Hanbin gently. Hanbin wrapped his arms around my waist and we fell asleep.