chapter 5

Wonho smirks and moves closer to me." Then it would be a shame if she sees you kissing me",wonho said in my ear. His deep husky voice makes me shiver." What she doesn't know wouldn't kill her",I said looking into his eyes. Wonho smirked and connected our lips.

                               Wonho picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. The kiss was so hot and I didn't want to pull away. But all good things have to end cause the door bell end up ringing. I pulled away and sighed.

                             Wonho put me down and went to get the door." Tatiana hey",kihyun said walking in with the rest." Hey kihyun oppa",I said and hugged them." What was y'all two doing",minhyuk said with a smirk. Wonho gave him a death glare while me and the others laughed.

                           "Its too damn early for you guys to be here" wonho said to all the guys. The guys looked at each other and sighed." Well we were bored at pur parents house and stuff and wanted to know if you wanted to do something fun wonho hyung",i.m asked. Wonho looked at me for permission. I don't know why I wouldn't stop him from having fun." Go ahead go have fun just text me when you get Back",I said with a smile.

                              Wonho smiled and hugged me." Well let's go guys oh and tatiana I would walk you to your house",wonho said." no oppa my mom would flip she knows how you are so send kihyun with me",I said. Wonho nodded and gave me one last peck. Kihyun then Grabbed my hand and walked me to my house.

                             "Thanks oppa have fun",I said. Kihyun nodded and gave me hug. When I walked in the house my mom was waiting for me." What took you so damn long and who was that boy",my mom asked. I sighed and looked at my mom." Well mom that boy was just a friend and it took me so long cause that neighbor of mines was an asshole",I said to my mom.

                          I told my mom that wonho was an asshole so she won't think anything. If my mom found out that me and wonho got close I'm dead. Then we will have to move again and I dont want that." Oh well go get dressed me and you is going out for awhile to get some stuff",my mom said. I nodded and went upstairs to change.

                              I put on some regular jeans and a shirt. Then I did my hair and went downstairs. Me and my mom got in the car and drove to the grocery store. My mom told me to get some milk. When I went to the milk area I seen the one person I didn't think I would see again.