Chapter 14

After watching all the episodes of show me the money 6 me and Hanbin  decided to call it a night. We turned of the tv and went to our rooms. I changed into some shorts and a crop top. I put my head on my pillow and let out a big sigh. My mom hasn't come back yet and it started to thunder.

                                   I am deeply afraid of thunder. Why you may ask it's because the night my father died it was thundering. So hearing thunder makes me shake and upset. I usually go to my moms room but she wasn't here. I had no one to go to but wonho and Hanbin.

                                  I decided to text wonho to see if he was home. Once the text was sent a loud boom came through from the sky. I whimpered and put the covers over my head. My phone binged saying I have a text. It was from wonho saying he wasn't home and couldn't come.

                               I told him it was ok and got up. I then made my room to hanbins room. I knocked once. " come in", Hanbin said. I opened the door to see Hanbin on the bed laying down." Can I stay in this room with you I'm kinda scared",I said looking down.

                              Hanbin looked at me and nodded. I quickly walked to his bed and layed down." You want me to cuddle you too", Hanbin said turning to look at me. I looked at him and nodded. Hanbin then scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

                                I sighed as I put face on the crook of his neck." You know I was kinda afraid you wouldn't like me when I got here", Hanbin said. I moved from his neck and looked at him." Why wouldn't I not like you", I asked." I don't know you just seem like the type to not like no one before they got to know someone",Hanbin said.

                                 I looked at him and giggled alittle." Hanbin I'm not like that I actually pretty happy that you are here", I said looking into his beautiful eyes. Hanbin smiled and then pulled my head back to his neck.  We fell asleep right after in each other arms. I actually felt really safe in hanbins arms.

                               Me and Hanbin woke up the next morning to knocking noise. I groaned and Hanbin did too. Hanbin sat up and tapped me on the shoulder." Let's get the door together cause I don't want to die", Hanbin said. I giggled and let him pick me up from the bed.

                                  We walked to the door together. Hanbin then put his hand on the door knob and opened it. There on the other side was wonho. He looked at me and smiled but when he turned his head to Hanbin he looked pissed." Who the fuck is that babe", wonho asked with annoyance in his voice.

                           "Wonho he is my moms friend son who had to stay for awhile", I said as I let wonho in." Oh so your not cheating on me good",wonho said sitting down." Wow you already think I would cheat on you",I said mad." I mean girls like you always cheat",wonho said with a roll of his eyes. Girls like me what does he mean by that.

                       "Dude what do you mean girls like her",Hanbin asked pissed." Whores that's what I mean",wonho said. I gasped at the fact that he is basically calling me a whore. That's when I seen that wonho looked a mess." Have you been drinking wonho",I asked.

                                " yes whore I have been drinking",wonho said with a chuckling. I held back tears and nodded." I think you should leave dude cause your hurting her right now",Hanbin said. Wonho got up." Why should I care if I hurt her feelings I'm just trying to fuck and leave",wonho said.

                             My heart broke when he said that. That's the same thing xero said to me. At this point I didn't care anymore I started to cry." Get the hell out now!",Hanbin yelled. Wonho chuckled and left. I dropped to the floor and cried even more.