Chapter 23

~ Hanbin's point of view~

                                                                          Tatiana kept moving into my chest every time a scary part came on. I just smiled and pulled her closer. Having her being clingy on to me was the best. Also her falling for my plan is working even better. I can tell as the days pass by she falls in love with more and more. I can't wait to see her face when I finally tell her that the reason why I was dating her was to just get back at Wonho. You really think I would love someone like her. She is a mess and not that pretty. I try so hard not to cringe when we kiss. I just need Wonho to call her and ask for her back. When he does that I will make sure I would tell him why I really wanted to do with Tatiana. " Babe I'm going to sleep I'm tired", Tatiana said. I nodded and gave her a quick peck. After she left Jinhawn looked at me.

                                                                              " You know what your doing is really an asshole move", Jinhawn hyung said. I looked at him and chuckled. Of course he would say that. He never really go along with my plans. " Hyung Wonho needs to  feel the pain I felt", I said. Jinhawn shook his head. " But why do you have to play with Tatiana's feelings she had nothing to do with what Wonho did to you", Jinhawn hyung said. " Yea but I would like to have a little fun with her I heard she is very easy", I said. Jinhawn was looking at the stair case with shock. When I looked where he was looking my eyes meet with Tatiana eyes. I looked at her with shock was she listening this whole time.

                                                                       " Is that what you really think about me" she said with a sad tone. I just chuckled and nodded. Tatiana looked like she was going to cry any second now. " Hanbin your a jerk ", Jinhawn said. He walked up to Tatiana and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and went upstairs. " What you tell her hyung", I asked with a raised eyebrow. Jinhawn hyung just looked at me with a stern look. Tatiana came down stairs with all her bags in her hand. She walked out the door with Jinhawn following her. I smirked cause my plan is starting I did it she is broken now it is just time to wait for Wonho to react.

~ Tatiana's point of view~

                                                                      Jinhawn lead me to his car. We got in and drove off. I didn't feel like talking. I didn't feel like doing anything right now. I always have to pick the boys that would just break me into pieces. " Tatiana are you okay", Jinhawn asked me. I shook my head and looked out the window. " I hope you don't think I am part of his plan cause I'm not', Jinhawn said. I just nodded my head and kept my eyes on  the window. Jinhawn was taking me to Wonho. He told me not to talk to Hanbin anymore. To also call him when I need anything. When we arrived at Wonho house Jinhawn parked the car and helped me with my bags. He knocked on  the door and we waited. Kihyun was the one who answered the door. " Jinhawn , Tatiana what's up", kihyun said. I felt my tears finally coming up.

                                                                    I guess some of the tears did come out because kihyun was by my side in seconds. Jinhawn even started to rub my back. " Kihyun where is Wonho", Jinhawn asked him. " He has been in his room ever since that incident with Tatiana why", KIhyun said. More tears fell out after Kihyun said that. He has been hurting while I was being played and actually thought someone loved me when all I ever was a plan. " Hanbin used her just to make Wonho made he was going make Tatiana have sex with him and then leave her after just to get back at Wonho for beating him up when we were all kids", Jinhawn said.  More tears came out. I felt like I couldn't breath by the way I was crying.

                                                                   " Lets take her inside and I can get Wonho ", Kihyun said. Jinhawn nodded and helped me up. We went to the living room where the other guys were at. They all looked at me with worried looks. I broke down more seeing shownu look like an upset father hearing his daughter talk about her first break up. " Shownu me and Jinhawn is going to try to get Wonho out his room so please help Tatiana stop crying", Kihyun said. Shownu nodded and wrapped his arms around me. I put my head into his neck and cried some more.