chapter 8

In the car ride to shownus house I stood quiet. I couldn't help to think about why xero was here. I agreed to move away so I won't have to see him again." You okay Tatiana",kihyun asked in the passenger seat. I looked at him and nodded.

                          Kihyun let out a sigh and nodded. When we arrived at shownus house wonho parked and we got out. We walked into the house to see everyone else there." Oh you guys brought Tatiana",minhyuk said. Wonho pulled me close to him and nodded.

                         "We had to cause her ex was messing with her at the grocery store",kihyun said. Minhyuk and hyungwon looked at me with shock." What happened and Tatiana are you okay",shownu asked. I looked at shownu. I didn't know how tell him that I was scared." She don't want to talk about it",wonho said.

                       Shownu nodded and walked to the kitchen." How about we all smoke a blunt and play truth or dare",I.m said." I could go for a blunt right now",jooheon said. I nodded and looked at wonho." Can we please",I asked. Wonho smiled and nodded.

                          " you guys go ahead and we will wait to play",minhyuk said. Me, I.m and jooheon nodded. We went to the back yard and started to roll up. When I.m turned on our blunts I took a big pull. I let out the smoke with a big sigh.

                          "Tatiana can you tell us why you wanted to change",jooheon asked. I looked at him and sighed." Well I wanted to change because I feel horrible",I said remembering what happened." Why do you feel bad",I.m asked after taking a pull from the blunt. I sighed and looked at them." I feel bad because I was to busy getting into trouble to be there to say I love you to my dad for the last time", I said feeling the tears come out.

                        Jooheon pulled me into hug. I let more tears fall out."H-h-he wanted to see me a-a-and I didnt go cause I was with the wrong crew",I said crying." Tatiana don't cry its ok",I.m said rubbing my back." I.m i-i-its not ok if I was there I would have gotten to say goodbye my dad wouldn't have died upset that his only daughter didn't see him",I cried out.