Chapter 22

"You called hyung", hanbin said walking into the kitchen. Jinhawn looked at him with a serious face." Did you know her ex was wonho",jinhawn said. Hanbin looked at jinhawn and nodded. Jinhawn face palmed and let out a big sigh.

                                        " what's going on I'm confused",I asked. Jinhawn looked at me then back at hanbin." Hanbin please tell me he didn't recognize you",jinhawn said." Hyung he didn't it is all good",hanbin said." What are you guys talking about",I said starting to get pissed off." Babe I know wonho and he knows me because when we were a lot younger me and him and my crew did not get along so well",hanbin said grabbing my hand.

                                         I looked at hanbin with shock." Why didn't you tell me babe",I said." Because it was a long time ago and since he didn't recognize him everything would be ok",jinhawn said." So why did you make a big deal of it oppa you scared me",I said. Hanbin pulled me into his chest." He made it a big deal because wonho and me had got into a big fight before and I won",hanbin said." He always said he would get him back for that too",jinhawn added.

                                      I pulled away from hanbin and looked at him with shock." Babe if he hurts you I don't know what I will do",I said." Don't worry babe he won't hurt me",hanbin said. I nodded and pecked his lips." Plus if he does he had me and the others to have his back",jinhawn said. I nodded and hugged hanbin." Plus your not a goody goody anyway I heard about you",jinhawn said. I blushed and chuckled." I'm not about that life anymore I promised I was going to be a good child from now on",I said.

                                         "Well I was kinda looking forward to seeing your bad side babe",hanbin whispered in my ear. I blushed and looked at him. I then smirked and tippy toed so I can level to his ear." Well then babe wait for later and you can see",I whispered in his ear. I heard his breath hitch and I smirked. I then kissed his neck and moved away." Anyway y'all two stop boo loving and let's go watch that movie",jinhawn said. We nodded and walking into the living room.

                                       When I was going to sit down next to hanbin he pulled me on to his lap." Babe are you even going to be able to see the movie",I whined." Yes I will so shh",hanbin said. Jinhawn was laughing and I looked at him." Oppa that's not funny",I said with a pout." Aww how cute your trying to be adorable",hanbin and jinhawn said at the same time. I groaned and turned to the screen. All the boys did was laugh some more and then got quiet. Hanbin just had to pick a scary movie so everytime a jump scared happened I cuddle into his chest.