Chapter 26

After smoking the blunt we all went inside. We changed into our pjs and went to our rooms. I was laying down texting when Wonho walked into the room in only boxers. I looked at his well toned body and couldn't help but to drool." Like what you see babe",Wonho said. I bite my lip and got up. I walked to where he was and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in so our foreheads could touch." Don't be so cocky I seen better",I said. I started to laugh at how Wonho reacted to that." I'm joking babe you are pretty sexy",I said biting my lip as my eyes traveled to his abs. Wonho moved his head to my neck and smirked. I felt his soft plump lips on my neck. I could tell he was going to start giving me hickeys. So I decided to be a jerk and move away." I'm tired so I'm going to bed night", I said laying down on his big bed. I smirked when I heard Wonho groan. Turning the lights off Wonho then joined me on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I snuggled into him closer. I slept like a baby and hearing the Alarm go off in the morning I really didn't want to get up." Get up babe you and I.m has a mission to do",Wonho said shaking me gently. With a groan I moved away from him and sat up." Why does it have to be me I said I wasn't going to be an asshole anymore", I said." No you said you wasn't going to be a bad child anymore there is a difference", Wonho said with a cocky tone." Don't be an asshole it doesn't suit you", I said getting up from the bed and heading to the all white bathroom. Taking off my cloths I start the water from the walk in shower. Waiting for the water to be the right temperature I grab the shaver. Once the water was the right temperature I walk in and begin to shave my legs. While I was in the middle of putting soap on my shoulders Wonho walks in." Damn that's one sexy round butt",Wonho said. I turned around and I gave him a glare. "What the hell are you doing in here and why didn't you knock",I said looking at him through the glass doors of the shower." One it's my bathroom and two I have to brush my teeth and get ready too you know",Wonho said with a smart mouth. I rolled my eyes at him and continued with putting soap on my shoulder. Every time I moved or even bend down to rub soap on my legs Wonho eyes would follow." You know it's not good to stare right",I said after I was done washing the soap away. Wonho looked at me and smirked. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. Walking out the shower I walked to the sink that had my cloths. Wonho came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I held onto my towel even tighter." I can stare because this body of yours is mines and no one else's", Wonho said pulling me even closer to him. I could tell he was turned on because his boner was rubbing against my butt. I smirked and moved back some more. I start to sway my hips in a circle a little. I could tell Wonho was enjoying it and I smirked when he was letting out more and more groans." You know we have to hurry up and do this mission so can y'all not have sex right now because I need tatiana for this mission", I.m said from outside the door. I chuckled and moved away from Wonho. I grabbed my cloths and walked out the bathroom. I.m was standing in black jeans and a black shirt. He even topped the outfit off with a tan hat. The look looked very well on him." Your not even dressed really", I.m groaned out." Sorry but Wonho didn't let me get dressed he was bothering me. I.m chuckled and walked out the room. I quickly got dressed and did my hair. Walking out the bathroom was a fully dressed Wonho. I smirked at how pissed he looked and walked out the room. Jinhawn was walking out his room and I looked at him." Jinhawn oppa do you love me", I said trying to act and sound like little girl." Of course I love you so what do you want kiddo",jinhawn said with a chuckle." Can you give me a piggy back ride down stairs", I said giving him puppy eyes. Jinhawn chuckled and nodded. He got down so I can jump on his back. He then stood up and headed downstairs. Everyone was already dressed and was eating breakfast." Hyungwon take her to the kitchen please", jinhawn said. Hyungwon nodded and they switched me from jinhawn back to Hyungwons back. I giggled and held on to Hyungwon more tighter when he started to spin us around." Don't make her dizzy", kihyun said while cooking eggs. I giggled when Hyungwon stopped and was trying to make sure we won't fall." In pretty sure Hyungwon is the one dizzy", shownu said. I chuckled and jumped off Hyungwon. I then sat down on shownu lap.