chapter 33

Chanyeol told me everything about how his father use to treat Sehun better and treat him like shit. That's really sad because sehun isn't his blood son. " One day while my father was in his office working on something for the company me and sehun was arguing about you", Chanyeol said looking into my eyes. "Why was y'all arguing about me", I said a little upset that I ruined there bond. "We were talking about you because Sehun said he was going to try to get into your pants and you being like a little sister to me I didn't like that", Chanyeol said. I nodded and continued to listen. "Well some things led to another and we ended up fist fighting", Chanyeol said with a sigh. "My father heard us and came running down but instead of just pulling us apart my father pulled us apart and began to beat the hell out of me while sehun just watched and laughed", Chanyeol said. I looked at him and felt so bad. It was basically my fault why Sehun and him began to hate each other. I couldn't tell Chanyeol why sehun wanted to get with me because he would be mad when he find out. If I know flirting with sehun for drugs was going to get him to want to have sex with me and cause Chanyeol and him to fight I would have got it from someone else. " But the funny thing is Tatiana after I got beat up from my father Sehun said something very interesting that I can't believe until this day", Chanyeol said looking at me with a blank face. I began to gulp because I think I know what Sehun told him. "He told me that you was flirting with him but I know you wasn't because you was dating Xero at that time", Chanyeol said.  I looked down and sighed. "Tatiana tell me you didn't flirt with Sehun for some drugs", Chanyeol said pulling my face to look at him. I looked at Chanyeol with sad eyes. " For fuck sake Tatiana why would you do that", Chanyeol said looking at me wrong. "Chanyeol you know I was at a bad place at that time I didn't think he would actually want me to have sex with him", I said filling really stupid. Chanyeol just scoffed and walked into the kitchen. I followed him and grabbed his shoulder. Chanyeol pushed me away and glared at me. "You fucked up big time Tatiana", Chanyeol said. I looked down again feeling like my best friend hates me now. " Whats going on why does Tatiana look upset", Wonho said coming in. I didn't bother to look up or run to my boyfriend. "Wonho she fucked up big time I swear if she wasn't your girlfriend I would have killed her for what she just now told me", Chanyeol said. Hearing Chanyeol who is supposed to be my best friend say that hurt alot. "Chanyeol what are you talking about", Wonho asked. " Go ahead tell him what you did you fuck up", Chanyeol said with anger in his voice. "It was a long time ago but I flirted with Sehun to get some drugs", I said never looking up to see my boyfriends reaction. " YOU DID WHAT", Wonho yelled. I jumped a little when he yelled. "Why the fuck would you do that", Wonho asked with his voice raised. I could feel tears threaten to come out but I can't cry in front of these two. "Are you going to talk or no dumb ass", Chanyeol said hurting my feelings even more. " I-I-I-I needed it for Xero he told me to get drugs for him and he didn't care how I did it", I stuttered out.  " So you decided to go to my fucking adopted ass hole of a brother who would literally fuck your life over great fucking move", Chanyeol growled out. " Babe you do know the drugs that Sehun was selling was stolen and who ever bought the drugs would be killed from the person he stole it from which is luhan", Wonho said. I just kept my head down. I didnt want to see the disappointment in there eyes. " And Chanyeol your angry at her but you yet told her the full story", Wonho said. When he said that I looked up and looked at Chanyeol. "Go ahead tell her the full story tell her how you ran into her that day y'all first meet", Wonho said with a slight evil smirk on his face. Chanyeol turned to look at me and frowned. " Tatiana the first day we meet was not on purpose", Chanyeol said with a sigh. " I ran into you that day because I was sent to kill you I was working with Luhan at the time and    he wanted me to kill you because of the drugs you got from Sehun but for some reason as we talked and got to know each other I couldn't do it", Chanyeol said. I felt the anger rise up my body. He really was just going off on me for not telling him what I did and how I did wrong but he didn't tell me about having to kill me for Luhan. "Your telling me that you was suppose to kill me and you never told me", I said with anger. " But yet you have the fucking nerve to be pissed off at me for doing one little mistake", I said. "I'm sorry ok I just got a little pissed off that they made us go to a fucing hotel to talk but it end up us almost being killed", Chanyeol said. " I don't give a flying fuck Chan you said some fucked up shit that hurt my feelings", I said holding myself back from trying to hit him. " Y'all both fucked up but don't let that ruin y'all friendship what y'all need to do is get back at those two", Wonho said. Me and chanyeol looked at him and nodded. He was right and I couldn't wait to get thse two back. " Now speaking of getting them back that mission I just went to was to have one of the gangs working with Luhan work with me and it was a success but we need more help and you two would be the greatest help s are y'all down", Wonho asked. " Of course they are look at there faces", Jinhawn said walking into the kitchen. " He is right we are in we have to get them back before someone ends up dead or hurt", Chanyeol said. I nodded and smirked a little. "Ok good then y'all apart of the gang but Tatiana can not do any missions with out me being around", Wonho said walking up to me and pulling me close to his side. I wrapped my arms around his waist and nooded.