chapter 10

I got up and walked to wonho. I then plopped down on his lap and turned to face him. I wrapped my hands around his neck." Someone jealous",I whispered in his ear. Wonho grabbed my butt.

                             I bite back a moan." Alright guys stop wonho your next",hyungwon asked. Wonho smirked and let my butt go." I will go",I.m said. Shownu smirked and looked at me.

                              " truth or dare",shownu asked." Truth",I.m said. I sighed cause by the look shownu gave me I'm glad I.m picked truth." Is it true that if you could you would have sex with Tatiana",shownu asked. Wonho choked on the soda he was drinking.

                           Jooheon looked shocked. Kihyun look like he didnt want to be there anymore. Hyungwon was shocked too. Minhyuk coughed and I.m was blushing." Ummm well whats your answer",kihyun said. I.m just removed his shirt and looked away.

                           "Oh come on man why won't you answer that its obvious you would I mean who wouldn't " minhyuk said. Wonho shot a glare at minhyuk." Oh come on look at her she is hot who wouldn't want too",minhyuk said. I blushed and looked down." Thats enough messing with wonho so who is next",kihyun said.