Ugh depression

This is my first x reader story. This will have some depressing content.
(Your pov.)
No please no. I yelled at the top of my lungs. He was trying to get me again.
Come out come out wherever you are. He said singing.
I ran and hid in the closet. I tried to slow my breathing so he couldn't hear it but to no avail. It just wouldn't slow.
I could hear the sound of his boots as they hit the wooden floor. They were quickly approaching where I was.
Come on i know your here just come on out and show me that pretty face that I so badly want to bash in.
I didn't dare come out. I couldn't I was paralyzed with fear.
Okay so that's how you want to go about that. He said.
I saw him walking around my bedroom looking under my bed and anywhere I could have hid. Then he came to the closet.
I know your in here (y/n). You can't hide forever and you know that. He said grabbing the handle.
I screamed. I woke up in a pool of sweat in my bed. I had been having this dream for about a month now. Each time it would progress and become more realistic.
This man didn't seem to have a name.
All I knew was that I needed to see a therapist and soon.
I slowly crawled out of bed and walked to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water. Then I went back to my room and sat on my bed and reached over to my phone and picked it up. I typed in my password and went to google. I looked for any therapist closest to me and clicked on a website that seemed nice and welcoming. Without thinking I decided to call.
"Hello this is Amy from Dr Fischbach therapy how may I help you?" I heard a woman on the other end say.
"Um- yeah I was looking at your website and thought this seemed welcoming and- well I Er- I wanted to see if I can see one of your therapists." I said awkwardly.
"Okay are you a current client or a new client?" she asked seeming inattentive to my awkwardness.
"I am new." I replied.
"Okay I just have a few questions to see if we can in fact help." she said calmly.
"Okay." I replied hoping the questions weren't to crazy.
"Okay first what is your name?" she asked.
"(Y/n)" I replied.
"Okay- and what is your age?" she asked after a pause- probably writing my last answer.
"I am 25. " I replied.
"Okay and last question. Why are you in need of a specialist?" she asked.
"I feel I may become a danger to myself." I said. I did, after I would deal with the dream quite often I would want to end it just to get away from him. But I knew I couldn't. No matter how hard I try I couldn't bring myself to do it.
"Okay I will see if we have any open times in this week. Just a minute please hold.
Some relaxing music started to play letting me know I was on hold. After a minute or two she took me off hold. "Okay we have a spot in an hour and a half or at 2:30 next week." she said."Can I take the one in an hour and a half please?" I asked. It would only take me 10 minutes to get there so I thought eh why not. "Okay thank you we will see you in an hour and a half." she replied happily then gave me the address then she hung up.I looked at the time. 6:30 okay the appointment is at 8:00 I thought to myself. That would give me time to take a shower, get ready, and still be able to get coffee. And some breakfast.I grabbed my phone, a towel for my hair and one for my body, a pair of black underwear and a matching bra, then black pants and my red flannel. When I got into the bathroom I set all of my stuff down then turned on the water. As I was letting it heat up I looked for a playlist I wanted to listen to while in the shower.I found my oldies playlist and pushed play. As don't fear the reaper by blue oyster colt started to play I started to strip. When I finished I checked the water by putting my hand under it."Ahhh" I yelled. I should have notice by the steam.

Fucking dumbass.
"No I don't need you right now" I said to the voice.-im not crazy its my voice but it still says things I hate.
I tried to ignore it and turned down the heat until it was perfect.
I got in and let the warm water glide over my skin. It felt amazing. No matter how often I shower it is always hard to get the perfect temp. But this was it.

After a few seconds of just relaxing in the warmth I grabbed my shampoo. It was coconut scented. As I massaged it into my scalp the song changed. As can't help falling in love by Elvis started playing I felt happier but not by much. I started singing along. I loved this song.

I finished shampooing my hair then rinsed it out. After it was thoroughly rinsed out i moved onto conditioner, which was the same scent as the shampoo. When I was done massaging that in I moved to washing my body. When I was finished with that I rinsed off the suds then I rinsed out my hair. When I had finished doing that I turned off the shower and wrapped one towel around my body then I put my hair up in the other towel. When I was done drying off I put my clothes on then brushed my teeth. When j was done doing that I walked out then went downstairs. I grabbed my keys then went to my garage opened the door then got into my car. On the way I stopped at the coffee shop and got a (insert favorite coffee or tea) and a chocolate filled croissant.
As I started to back out a black car almost hit me.
I laid on the horn a bit pissed.
He seemed to notice what he did and apologized.
I waited for his car to pass then I backed up.
When I finally got to the office I had a hard time finding a place to park.
I found one but it was in a pay parking area so I continued to look but found no other spots.
Reluctantly I want back to the original and parked there.
When I had finished parking I took my keys out of the ignition and started to walk toward the office.
When I got in I saw a lavish lobby with high end couches and tables. The rooms color scheme was black and white but there was a great balance between the two making it have an elegant look to it.
I went up to the desk and saw a lady with dyed blond hair. You could see that she was originally had dark hair.
She was pretty. Above her left breast was a name tag with the name Amy.
"Hi I called about making an appointment with Dr. Fischbach.

“Oh right, i just need you to fill this paperwork while you wait.” she said with a
smile handing me a clipboard with some paperwork on it.
“Okay no problem.” I replied returning a false smile i still didn’t feel all that
happy i wanted to go home but i knew i needed this.
I needed to get help.
I took a seat in the very corner of the room away from the other patients that
were waiting for their doctors to show their face and bring them into their office
and talk to them.
I looked down at the first page on the pile and I realized i had a lot to read.
After about five minutes i was ready to move to the next page. I had to fill out“Oh right, i just need you to fill this paperwork while you wait.” she said with a
smile handing me a clipboard with some paperwork on it.
“Okay no problem.” I replied returning a false smile i still didn’t feel all that
happy i wanted to go home but i knew i needed this.
I needed to get help.
I took a seat in the very corner of the room away from the other patients that
were waiting for their doctors to show their face and bring them into their office
and talk to them.
I looked down at the first page on the pile and I realized i had a lot to read.
After about five minutes i was ready to move to the next page. I had to fill out this one. On this page there was about 5 questions. 
As I finished that one an attractive man came out and called my name.