One

A/N:
This book is the fourth, and final book in the Mrs. And Mr. Mafia series. The series goes 'Mrs. And Mr. Mafia', 'Mafia Junior', and 'Mafia'. I strongly suggest reading those books before this one, but still I'll explain the family tree, below.

Nikolai and Emma Ivanov
|
Kids: Isaac Ivanov and Adalina Ivanov (Putin)

Cooper and Adrien Meddler
|
Kids: Ellie Meddler (Ivanov) and Emmet Meddler

Isaac and Ellie Ivanov
|
Kids: Emmet, Enid and Emmerson Ivanov

Adalina and Iosif Putin
|
Kids: Anastasia Putin

The triple E's (Enid, Emmet, Emmerson) are four years older than Anastasia.

Enid and Alexi Ivanov
|
Kid: Lilah Korkov Ivanov

Alexi took the Ivanov name, instead of Enid taking the Korkov name.

Emmerson and Nola Ivanov
|
Kids: Emma and Nolan Ivanov

Emmet and Marie Ivanov
|
Kid: Maria Ivanov

**

I woke up and rolled out of bed, slowly. I was exhausted.
"Ana! Get out of bed! We're leaving soon! Are you packed yet?!"
My mom called and I groaned in response.

I was mostly packed, I just needed my hairbrush, toothbrush and my deoderant.

"Anastasia!"
My mom shouted opening my door. I yelped and fell off my bed. I groaned and my dad chuckled, he obviously was in my doorway also.

"Ow."
I muttered then sat up from the floor.
"Hurry up, sleepyhead."
My dad said and I rolled my eyes, standing up.

"I'll be out in five."
I told my parents and they nodded then left, shutting my door behind them. I sighed and went into my bathroom to have a nice warm shower.

**

I handed my bag to my dad and he put it in the trunk. I got into the backseat of the car and put my seat belt on.

We were heading to the estate for a visit with the family.

My cousins were all four years older than me, having babies and getting married. We were staying the weekend at the estate with the entire family for some reason, that wasn't specified with me.

Enid, one of my cousins, was the mafia boss. My grandpa Nikolai and my uncle Isaac agreed on it, since Enid did ask to be when she was young. That obviosuly wasn't the reason she was in charge but it was a factor.

Usaully, the close family would live in the estate but my parents wanted to move out and kind of explore, but not too far. We did live in the estate until I turned two years old.

It was a bit of a hard decision to move, since my dad was the right hand man.

But they made it work, he still helped out lots and every morning left to the estate and came back late in the afternoon.

Enid has a three month old baby, Lilah with her husband Alexi. Enid met Alexi at a 'mafia boss meeting'. He is the son of one of the Russian families that we protect.

Emmerson, one of my cousins, has six month old twins, Emma and Nolan with his wife, Nola.

Nola worked as one of the maids and they took a liking to eachother.