Twenty Nine

Lincoln's POV

I woke up as Junior slowly got up from the corner, groaning and taking shaky breaths.

He slowly limped to the door and banged on it, nervously glancing back at me as I sat up.

"It's me! Let me the fuck out of here! Hurry up!"
He shouted hoarsley, hitting at the door harder. The door opened and he rushed out quickly, despite his injuries.

The door heavily slammed shut behind him and I sighed, glancing at the pool of blood, from Junior, on the floor.

I shook my head and leaned against the wall. Hopefully that little fucker would stay out of here for awhile.

I ran my hand over my face then grabbed the gun from underneath my blanket.

I felt better. I could get out of here today. I just needed to be uncuffed. I needed to be freed from the wall before I could do anything.

But I also needed a plan. I didn't know which property I was at, so I didn't know the layout of the place.

This place also didn't seem that familiar so it's a place I haven't been to in awhile, or it's a place my father abandoned at some point while he was in control.

I could end up being killed or trapped again, just by going the wrong way or making the wrong move in here.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to think of where this godamn place was. I had to know it. My family owned it somehow.

I ran through all of my properties that I could remember in my mind and thought about their layouts and basements.

None of them seemed to fit this place, but I knew I owned it some how, even if I hadn't been here for a long time.

"Fuck."
I hissed, still not remembering the place. I could hear someone at the door so I quickly hid the gun and looked up.

Two men marched into the room and looked at me. The one picked up the fake gun and left while the other stayed, staring at me.

His phone suddenly began to ring and he answered it.
"What is it?"
He hissed and I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"What the hell do you mean?! How do they know?!"
He shouted into the phone and I raised an eyebrow, looking up at him.

"Fuck. We're going to have to get that brat out of here. If they get here before we have Junior out of the house-.....of course they'll kill him you fucking idiot. When were they spotted and how close were they?"
He continued and I smirked.

I knew what was happening. John and my men had figured out where I was and now they were coming to get me back.

Today would be the day I would kill Maxwell Junior and end this fucking mess. Today I'd see Anastasia again.

"That fucking close? We're not going to have time to leave. Fuck. Have you warned the others yet?......Tsk...Fine, I will."
The man hissed then ended the call.

He glared at me and I quickly whipped out the gun and shot him in the stomach.

He groaned and dropped to the ground on his side. I raced over to him and wrapped my hands around his throat.

He glared at me and pushed at my face, then tried to pry at my hands. I glared down at him and tightened my grip on his throat.

He needed to fucking die quick before someone comes, because no doubt someone has heard the gunshot.

I slammed his head against the ground then grabbed his gun from its hostler and shot him in the side of the head.

I was breathing heavy as I got off of him. I quickly hid my gun then raced back over to his body and wrapped his right hand around his gun and placed his hand down so it looked like he shot himself.