Ten

I woke up and Lincoln was speaking on the phone. He stood, looking out the window, shirtless.

He was talking quietly, I couldn't hear what he was saying. I sighed and yawned, stretching.

I closed my eyes as I stretched, sighing in satisfaction, then started stretching in a different position.

When my eyes opened again he was looking at me, his phone in his pocket.
"Good morning."
I greeted and he gave me a small nod.
"Morning."
He muttered and I sat up.

"How long have you been up?"
I asked rubbing my eyes. He left the window and walked to his side of the bed.

"Not long. Maybe a couple of minutes."
He replied and I sighed.
"Whats wrong?"
I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing. Everythings, fine."
He muttered in response and I narrowed my eyes at him.
"If you say so."
I replied and he got back into the bed.

He rested his head and closed his eyes. He looked peaceful, yet distrubed and troubled.

I quietly crawled over and looked at him. I felt like Ariel after she rescued Eric from the 'Little Mermaid'.

Except I wasn't singing, or touching his face. My hair was just tickling his shoulder and I pulled it back.

"Are you sure nothing is wrong? You can tell me."
I muttered and he stayed silent.
"Lincoln? You awake?"
I asked and he remained silent.

I sighed and poked his cheek.
"Lincoln?"
I whispered and his eyes opened and he looked at me. I removed my finger from his cheek and looked down at him.

He suddenly grabbed my leg and pulled it onto his one side, so I ended up stradling his abdomen and I blushed.

He then sat up super quick and wrapped his arms around me, holding me in place.

My hands held his biceps and I looked at him.
"You know, I was sleeping."
He told me and I blushed.
"Sorry. You wouldn't answer me."
I replied and he chuckled.

He rested me on my back on the foot of the bed.
"What are you-"
He cut me off and pressed our lips together, my eyes instantly closed.

He then trailed down to my neck and I gasped, gripping his biceps as he began to suck and bite at my neck.

He pulled my hands away from his biceps and pinned them above my head. My nails dug into my palms as he pecked my jawline.

He then trailed back up to my lips and slid his tongue into my mouth. His one hand released my wrist and rubbed my bare thigh, my nightgown had rode up obviously.

He then released my other wrist and both his hands slid to my shoulders. He began to slide down the straps of my nightgown, as he pushed his bulge against the inside of my thigh.

"Wait, stop."
I muttered pulling away and he stopped.
"I'm not ready yet."
I whispered, pulling my straps back onto my shoulder.
"Ok."
He replied and pulled me back up.

He got comfy again and I sighed then got into bed next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and I closed my eyes.

A small nap wouldn't hurt.

**

I woke up and Lincoln was gone. I sighed then went to the bathroom and started the bath.

I filled the tub with hot water and mixed some body wash in to create bubbles.

My stomach rumbled and I groaned. I turned off the running water after the tub had filled then left downstairs.

I wandered around before finding the dining room. There was a long table in the center of the room.