Fifteen

Anastasia's POV

I woke up in the bed, early in the morning. Lincoln slept next to me, slightly groaning in his sleep.

I yawned while stretching, waking up Lincoln. He looked at me and I glanced at him.

I got out of the bed and he sighed, doing the same.
"Anastasia."
He called and I glanced back at him.
"Yeah?"
I muttered tiredly and he sighed, pushing his hair back with his hand.

"I want to talk. Cause I don't want you avoiding me until our wedding."
He replied and I sighed.
"Well I want to eat first so. You can wait."
I told him and he slightly nodded.

He led me out of the room and down to the dining room. It was empty. I sat down and so did Lincoln.

We made ourselves a plate of food then ate quietly. I looked around the dining room while I ate, it was similar to the one back home.

I sighed, looking back down at my food as Lincoln stared at me, shoving his mouth full.

Our breakfast finished faster than I had hoped.

"So,-"
"I uh have to go bathroom."
I interuppted him and he raised his eyebrow. I stood and so did he, thats when I realized he probably wasn't going to let me go.

"Well I want to talk, so you can wait."
He replied and I groaned. He began to walk towards me and I rushed to the other side of the table.

He raised his eyebrow again and I stared at him.
"What are you doing?"
He asked.
"I don't know."
I replied and he shook his head then sighed.

"I'm sorry for accusing you of trying to escape yesterday and being rude."
He apologized and I nodded slightly.
"I'm also sorry for putting you through all of that with Max. And I'm sorry about keeping my, sexual past from you."
He added and I stared at him.

"I'm sorry for everything. Just please, stop avoiding me."
He finished and I nodded, sighing.
"You're forgiven."
I replied and he raised an eyebrow.

"You sure?"
He asked and I nodded. He apologized, I was happy with it. He was forgiven.

"Then why are you still avoiding me?"
He asked and I glanced at the table between us. I shrugged then began to walk towards the doors so I could leave and go bathroom.

He strode towards me and I began to go the other way. He continued to follow me as I looked around for another exit, then he grabbed my waist.

I yelped as he pulled me into his chest.
"I have to go to the bathroom."
I groaned and he chuckled in my ear. He suddenly began to tickle my sides and I burst out laughing.

He fell onto his knees, still tickilng me. I laughed and wriggled around, trying to escape his grip.

I began to kick my legs, I was laughing so hard. He continued to tickle me and I tried to pull his hands away.

"I have to pee! I have to pee!"
I screamed as he continued to tickle me. I kept trying to pull his hands away and he grabbed mine, intwining our fingers.

My head rested against his chest as I panted, recovering from the tickling. I sighed then got out of his lap, letting go of his hands and left to the bathroom upstairs.

When I came out of the bathroom, Lincoln was already dressed in his suit.

He went into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I sat down on the couch, looking at my nails while he was in the bathroom.

Once he came out he pecked my forehead and left the bedroom. I sighed and walked around the room.

I finally got bored and left to his office.