Twenty One

I climbed out of bed, only wearing my bra and panties and wrapped my housecoat around me.

Lincoln was gone again.

I walked into the kitchen and found another note on the counter.

Anastasia,

Gone to get some more groceries. I didn't grab the right stuff last time. Stay out of the strawberries. I'm serious this time. Eat an apple or something.

Lincoln

I smiled then walked over to the fridge and grabbed the strawberry container.

I grabbed three from it then shut it properly along with the fridge and walked into the living room.

I found a large speaker and smirked, running to the bedroom and grabbing my phone.

I came back and hooked it up to the speakers, eating the strawberries and began to blast my music.

I finished the last strawberry before getting up, lightly dancing and walking into the kitchen.

I trashed the strawberry tops and leaned against the counter, reading the newspaper Lincoln had left out.

I quietly sung along with the song, reading when suddenly two hands grabbed my hips and someone rubbed their self against my backside.

I jumped up and turned around, playfully glaring at Lincoln. I lightly smacked his hands and he chuckled, pecking my lips.

"Good morning."
I greeted quietly and he smiled at me before walking into the living room and turning off my music.

"Did you seriously not hear me come in?"
He asked as he walked back into the kitchen and I shook my head, smiling at him.

He opened the fridge and looked at the strawberries and back at me.
"I thought I told you to stay out of them."
He said, closing the fridge door and I groaned.

"How did you know?"
I asked, three had barely made a difference.
"I didn't, you just told me."
He replied and my jaw dropped.

He chuckled and I smiled, as he smirked. He went back into the living room and my music turned back on.

He walked into the kitchen, smirking at me and I raised an eyebrow at him. He suddenly spun me around and bent me over the counter.

"Oh wow."
I muttered and he smirked, holding my hips and pressing himself against me again.

I gripped the counter as he slowly pulled back my housecoat and pressed his lips against my shoulder.

I let him pull it off of me and toss it onto the ground.
"You want me to?"
He asked me trailing his kisses up my neck and I bit my bottom lip, nodding.

"Good."
He muttered and tugged down my panties. I chewed on my bottom lip as I listened to him unzip his pants and tug them down along with his boxers.

He held my hips and I gripped the counter as he got ready, when suddenly his phone began to ring.

I groaned, resting my forehead against the counter before standing up. I sighed and stood as he grabbed his phone then looked at me.

"What are you doing?"
He asked as I began to pull up my panties, and quickly pulled up his boxers and pants.

"Your phone ruined the moment."
I replied grabbing my housecoat and he grabbed my waist.

"Hey, hey, c'mon. I didn't answer it, look it's muted."
He muttered showing me his phone and set it down near the oven. I sighed and he smirked.