Twenty

I finished brushing my hair and sighed. I walked out of the bathroom and down the hallway towards the bedroom, with as much confidence as I could muster.

I reached the bedroom and shut the door behind me. I glanced at the window where the moon was high in the sky over the sea.

I sighed when I could hear Lincoln coming down the hallway. I jumped and quickly climbed into the bed, pulling the blankets over my nude body.

After dinner I had left Lincoln to tidy up so I could clean up a bit. By clean up I mean brush my teeth and my hair.

I tried to relax as I listened to Lincoln brush his teeth in the bathroom. A couple of minutes later the door opened and he walked in.

He glanced at me then stopped and really looked at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

He walked over and got into the bed next to me, taking off his shirt.
"You keep surprising me."
He muttered slowly pulling down the blankets.

"Thats the point."
I whispered and he chuckled pressing his lips against mine, lightly pushing me onto my back.

"How do you want it tonight?"
He asked his lips leaving mine. He then began trailing kisses down my neck.
"You promised me rough."
I replied shyly.

"I did, didn't I?"
He muttered running his hands down my bare sides. I silently nodded and he chuckled.

He pulled away from me and took off his pants. He tossed them off the bed, leaving him in his boxers.

He grabbed my hips and effortlessly turned me over, my stomach pressing against the bed.
"Oh."
I muttered as he grabbed my hips and pulled my butt up to stick in the air.

He released my hips and seperated my legs apart. I balled the blankets up in my fists as he took off his boxers and tossed them onto the ground.

He suddenly smacked my ass then squeezed it causing me to slightly jump.

I felt his tip near my entrance and I let a small moan slip. He pushed his tip into me and I gasped as he slowly slid the rest inside.

He grabbed my hips again and I took a deep breath as he finished sliding in.

"You ready?"
He asked me and I nodded mutely. He pulled out, then thrusted back into me hard, nearly knocking me over.

I lightly cried out as he began to thrust hard into me, making my legs move in rhythm with his hips.

He gripped my hips tightly and I bit my bottom lip hard, trying not to moan.

"Fuck."
He muttered underneath his breath, picking up his speed.
"Fucking bloody hell."
He muttered as I moaned, failing to restrain myself.

He continued to thrust into me, trailing kisses down my back. I knew for a fact he was bruising me in there, from how fast and hard he was going.

His left hand left my hip and slid down to my clit from the front. He began to toy with it while thrusting into me hard and I whimpered.

I could feel my orgasm begin to simmer and I pressed my lips together into a thin line.

"Fuck."
He hissed slightly slowing his pace. I was almost on the edge. I was squeezing around him, the sensation was new.

I was a bit embarrased how quick I was brought to the edge, but then again, I've never felt like this before.

Lincoln picked up speed again and continued to toy with my clit, pushing me closer to the edge.