Fourteen

I was exhausted when we got back. I left up to the room and climbed straight into the bed and tried to sleep.

Lincoln then limped in followed by Elise.
"Next week is the wedding?"
She asked holding a bag.
"Yes."
Lincoln replied and made his way over to me.

I tiredly looked at him and he looked down at me.
"Get up and try on the dress."
He ordered and I glared at him then got out of bed.
"You have to leave the room then."
I replied and he rolled his eyes but did as told.

I undressed and Elise slid on my dress. It fit perfectly, she didn't need to make any adjustments.

I sighed then slid out of it and put my clothes back on. I crawled back into the bed as Lincoln came in.

I closed my eyes as he and Elise talked for a little bit until she left. He then got into bed next to me and I turned away from him.

He lay there silently before sighing and I glared at my pillow. I thought he was going to talk but he got out of bed and left to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes to rest as the shower started in the bathroom. I then quickly fell asleep within a minute.

I was woken up by a loud bang in the bathroom. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

I glanced at the clock and groaned again discovering I had only slept for three minutes.

The shower was still running and I was reminded about the sound. I sighed then got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom door.

I knocked on it loudly and waited. No response.
"Lincoln?"
I called loudly, and again, recieved no response. I groaned then opened the door and walked in.

The shower was fine, but he wasn't standing in it. I looked down at the shower floor, where he lay unconcious.

I gasped and raced over. I looked around and thought about what to do and decided to bring him out of the water first.

I put my arms underneath his armpits then used all my force and dragged him out of the shower and onto the bathroom floor. It was hard because he was so fucking heavy.

I sighed then reached in and shut off the shower before throwing a towel over his lower area.

I raced out of the bathroom and swung open the bedroom.
"John! Someone! Help!"
I shouted then heard a groan from the bathroom.

I ran back in there as Lincoln continued to groan and slightly move. "Stay still."
I demanded and he did as told. I raced back to the bedroom doorway and shouted for John again.

I ran back to the bathroom and sat down near Lincoln. I put my hand underneath his head to make sure he wasn't bleeding.

John and two other men then ran in and I sighed relieved.
"Whats wrong?"
He asked and I checked my hand quickly, no blood.

"I heard a loud bang and when I came in here he was lying down in the shower, unconcious, I think he fell, he was moving like a minute ago but not really."
I explained quickly and he nodded then sighed.

"Lets bring him to the infirmary."
He told the other two men and they nodded then they lifted him and left. I sighed and rubbed a hand through my hair.

I sat down on the couch and waited for a long time, before I passed out on it.

**

Lincoln's POV

I didn't mean to snap at Anastasia like that, or accuse her of anything, but after what John told me thats the first thing that popped in my mind.

The thought that she was going to try escape.

Now she wont even look at me, nor talk to me.

When we got on the jet I told John to call Elise so we could have Anastasia's dress fitted, to make sure it was ready for next week.

I had to limp around, my stomach was in pain and it was affecting how I walked. John helped me, Anastasia would just glance at us then walk away.

When we got back to the estate she went directly up to the room. Elise was at the estate by the time we got back so we went up to the room also.

I went over to where Anastasia lay on the bed and she looked up at me.
"Get up and try on the dress."
I ordered and she glared at me but got out of the bed.

"You have to leave the room then."
She replied and I rolled my eyes, but I did. I stood outside of the room and called the beach house owners.

I let them know we were changing the date to next week and it was fine with them.

After a couple of minutes I went back in, Anastasia was back in the bed and Elise was packing up.

I talked to her for a bit before she left. I sighed and got into bed next to Anastasia and she turned away from me.

I sighed then got out of bed and left to the bathroom to have a shower. I started the water and got it to the right temparture before I undressed myself.

I stepped into the shower and began to wash myself when I began to feel dizzy.

I blinked slow a couple of times as I began to sway and tried to hold onto the wall for support.

I groaned as everything then turned black.

I kept groaning and trying to move. I knew I wasn't in the shower, but where the hell was I?

"Stay still."
Anastasia ordered from above me and I did as told. I began to zone out again as she began to talk to someone then suddenly I was lifted.

I couldn't open my eyes so I didn't know what was going on. I could hear voices until I blacked out again.

**

I took the pills then left the infarmary. I only wore a pair of pants that John got for me while I was unconcious, naked.

The doctor thinks the heat mixed in with the blood loss is what knocked me out. I sighed and left back to the room.

As soon as I walked back in I noticed I couldn't see Anastasia. I became a bit panicked until I noticed her sleeping on the couch.

I sighed and lifted her, slightly grunting. I managed to rest her in the bed and tuck her in before I got in next to her.