Two

I woke up and yawned. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night, I would keep waking up then not fall back alseep for awhile.

"Ana! Breakfast is ready!"
My mom called outside of my door and I groaned then got out of bed. I put my hair up and threw on my housecoat before going downstars to eat with everyone else.

Enid wasn't at the table, Alexi had Lilah, next to him so he could feed her. I sat down and looked at everyone, they didn't seem to care that Enid wasn't there.

"Wheres Enid?"
I asked my grandpa.
"Her office, talking with her men."
My grandpa replied and I nodded and began to eat.

"After breakfast, get cleaned up then we'll all go down to the garden."
My mom announced and I nodded my head.

**

I finished my breakfast and went back up to my bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and hands then ran a brush through my hair.

I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom before grabbing my suitcase. I threw it onto the bed and began to dig through it's contents, trying to find something to wear.

I finally decided on a strapped, white sundress that reached the area just above the back of my knees.

I changed out of my pjs and into my dress then went for a pee. Once I finished, I put my hair up into a loose bun, as usaul.

I grabbed my floral flip flops and left the bedroom. My mom, my grandma, Nola and Marie all stood at the back door waiting for me on the main floor.

I pulled on my flip flops then we all left the estate. Nola held Nolan while my mom held Emma, Marie held Maria. We walked down to the garden, talking the entire time.

We walked past the gold gates and went inside the garden. It looked the same and felt the same. I loved this garden, so did my entire family.

The garden was just a special place in our family that all the generations had loved. It was a beautiful place, filled with soft green grass, colourful flowers and a small stream type thing to swim in.

It had two benches and one gazebo. We mostly sat in the gazebo, but the benches were enjoyable also.

We set up in the gazebo and began chatting while munching on snacks, and taking turns holding the babies.

After awhile Enid came, she looked tired. She brought Lilah with her and sat down. Lilah had been napping when we left so we didn't take her then.

"Are you sure you want to sit down here? You look like you need some sleep."
My grandma told Enid and she shook her head.
"I'm fine. I just need a break away from work. Plus I need to spend some family time."
Enid replied and my grandma sighed, but still smiled.

One of the big things that was causing a problem when Enid wanted to be the mafia boss, was all the work, stress and pressure.

Since it's been left to men for quite awhile in our family, there was some doubt about Enid for awhile. But she's been succesful, as a mafia boss should be.

We all ate and chatted for awhile more until Enid's phone began to ring. She answered it quickly then got up.

"We have to go back to the estate, some of Lincoln's men have been spotted nearby."
Enid ordered and we all rushed to get up and back to the estate. Enid pulled out her gun, my grandma held Lilah.

Enid began to lead us back to the estate, her gun in a firing position in front of her. I stayed in the middle of the group as we quickly walked.

As we were walking through the creepy forest part on the route back to the estate, a branch snapped and we all froze.