Four

I woke up and thanked god Lincoln's arm wasn't around me. Last night, after he ordered a maid to come bring us food he gave me some 'pjs'.

I argued and he pulled his fucking gun out so I changed into the silk, spaghetti strapped night gown that only went mid thigh.

He then gave me a brand new toothbrush and once I finished he fucking forced me to sleep in his bed.

He thankfully wore pj pants, but he had no shirt on. He got into the bed next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

I hated it, I could barely sleep all night. It was fucking weird. I was ready to fucking kill him.

I sat up, he wasn't even in the room.
"Thank god."
I whispered and looked around. I needed to figure out why the fuck he wanted me, I had a clue.

A relationship or sexual thing. It sent chills up my spine and I shook. I just wanted to get the hell out of here.

I threw the blankets away from me and quickly slid out of the bed. I went to the closet and it was full of men's clothes.

"Fuck."
I whispered when suddenly the bedroom door opened. I spun around and Lincoln walked in followed by a maid.

She held tons of bags and set them down on the ground.
"Hi! I'm Ivy!"
The maid exclaimed walking over and out stretching her hand. I looked down at it then hesitantly shook it.

"I hope you know I wont be here long."
I told Lincoln and he chuckled.
"I hope you know you will be here a long time."
He told me, his eyes locking with mine. I glared at him and Ivy cleared her throat.

She was tall and slender. She had long blonde hair and a couple freckles on her nose.

We both looked at her and she sighed. "Lincoln got me your sizes, so I spent a really long time buying you clothes, panties and bras."
She explained and I glared at them both.

"How did you get my sizes?"
I spat at him and he smirked.
"You leave your clothes on the ground."
He replied and I grit my teeth.

"Hurry up and get dressed. We have some business to tend to."
He ordered then left the room. Ivy began to unload the clothes and show me them.

**

"What the fuck are these? How do you go from stripper to a hippie to a yoga mom?"
I hissed and Ivy looked down.
"He had a picky taste on what to get you."
She replied and I gritted my teeth.

I went to the closet and grabbed one of his suit shirts. I ripped the sleeves off and she gasped.

I put it on and it went down mid thigh. I grabbed a waist belt from another shirt then grabbed some black tights.

I went to the bathroom with all my new clothes and dressed myself. I then put my hair up and walked out.

"Wow."
Ivy muttered looking at me and I went to the mirror. I looked like a mixture of a rich stylish mom, and a redneck.

I let my hair loose and she nodded.
"This is definitley good to meet his men."
She commented and I smirked.
"Important people, huh?"
I asked and she nodded.

I took the shirt off and ripped it again, turning it into a crop top. I slid it on and shrugged, Ivy's eyes widened and she opened her mouth but was interuppted when Lincoln walked in.

"Is that my shirt?"
He hissed and I nodded. He calmly walked over and ripped it off of me, buttons flying everywhere. I gasped, wrapping my arms around my chest, covering myself.