Three

We drove for a long time until we finally stopped. The driver left the car and I listened to various voices outside.

The bag was pulled off my head and I looked out the window. A jet sat in a cleared field in front of us, the men were all boarding it.

Lincoln grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car.
"Where are you taking me?"
I asked, praying it wasn't somewhere far.

"The UK."
Lincoln replied and my heart almost stopped.
"Which part?!"
I exclaimed and he rolled his eyes.
"I thought the english accent would make that obvious."
He commented and I glared at him.

"Lets go."
He ordered as the jet started. He pulled me onto his shoulder once more and my jaw tightened. How would my family find us, find me?

Lincoln walked inside the jet and the door closed behind us. He sat me in a seat then sat across from me.

A table was the only thing seperating us. The jet was white and fancy, it clearly was expensive.

I stared at the restraints on my wrists as we took off, my eardrums popping. I could feel his eyes wandering over me, and I sat up more so he couldn't look down my dress.

One of his feet suddenly began to slowly slide up my leg and I kicked it away. Fucking pervert.

I kept my eyes off him and looked out the window, the ground far below us. I had never felt so alone, so scared.

"So, Anastasia Poutine is it?"
He asked and my fists clenched in front of me and I looked up at his devilish smirk.

"It's Putin, ty urodlivyy britanskiy ublyudok."
I spat and his eyebrow raised.
"What did you say to me, Putin?"
He asked, slightly leaning forward. I smirked, sitting back. I wasn't going to tell him, and he was never going to know.

My dad taught me some Russian and so did my grandpa. It slightly hurt to suddenly think about them. Suddenly Lincoln slammed his gun onto the table, pointing it at me.

I looked down at it then up at him.
"What did you say?"
He hissed and I glared at him.
"I called you an ugly British bastard."
I replied and he put his gun away, slowly.

"How rude."
He replied and I looked away.
"Are you hungry? Thirsty?"
He asked and I looked back at him, with a glare.
"No."
I replied then put my attention back on the window.

I wondered what my family was doing, and how fast they would get me back.

I began to grow tired and slowly my eyes closed, although I tried to stay awake.

**

I felt very uncomfortable. I was being slightly rocked, but I wasn't on his shoulder.

My eyes opened and I looked up at him. He was holding me, bridal style. I pushed at his chest and tried to free myself but his grip tightened and he looked down at me.

"Good evening, sleepy."
He greeted and I kept trying to free myself. Suddenly a door opened and I looked towards the large, two door doorway.

We walked inside to a huge estate. An older women in maids clothes stood there and when she saw me she gasped.

"Lincoln you didn't actaully kidnap the Ivanov girl, did you?"
The old woman asked and I nodded my head violently. Lincoln sighed and nodded his head.

"I told you I was, I don't know why you doubted me."
He told the woman and she sighed, looking down. Lincoln continued to walk inside and I continued trying to free myself.

He walked up a set of stairs then down a long hallway until he reached another door. He opened it and walked inside.

He set me down then locked the door and I stepped away from him. He watched me carefully and I quickly scanned the room.

It was a bedroom, with a bathroom, closest and sitting area with a small fireplace. Like the ones at my grandpa's estate.

I then noticed that there was an open window. I began to race for it when suddenly the back of my dress was grabbed, pulling it up.

I quickly stopped and spun around. Lincoln balled the fabric in his fist, tightening and shortening my dress. Using my hands, I kept it at my mid thigh.

His phone rang and his eyes left me to answer it.
"Hello?"
He answered, putting his attention back onto me and I glared at him.

"Deal with it, I'm busy."
He replied then hung up, tossing the phone onto the table near one of the couches.

He gripped the fabric tighter and pulled his arm up slowly, bringing my dress up with him.
"Stop."
I ordered and he smirked, continuing to raise it as my panties began to peak out.

I then kicked his shin, really hard and he released my dress, grabbing his shin with both hands. I pulled my dress down and stepped away from him again.

I looked at the window and turned to it but he grabbed my upper arms tightly before I could make a run for it.

He spun me around, to face him and I tried to pull his hands off of my arms, whilst glaring. He released me and walked to the window and shut it. He then locked it.

"What do you plan on doing to me?"
I asked looking around the simple bedroom for an escape.
"Anything I want."
He replied, turning around with a smirk and I continued glaring.

"I'd rather die."
I spat and he chuckled.
"You say that now."
He began slowly approaching me and I backed away.

He pushed me up against the wall behind us and I tried to push him away but he caged me in, his body pressing against mine.

He leaned down and I jerked my head to the side, my eyes squeezing shut and he lightly chuckled. His breath fanned across my neck and I kept my eyes shut.

"But soon, you'll be screaming my name for more."
He whispered into my ear and I cringed. He released me and I stayed against the wall, my eyes still closed.

My eyes opened and I looked at him, he sat on the bed smirking. I then raced to the washroom and slammed the door shut and locked it.

There was a large shower, a tub on the other side, a toilet and a small window. I could possibly fit through.

"I hope you're not thinking about going through that window."
Lincoln called outside of the door and I climbed onto the counter quickly and opened the window.

I began to wiggle through and I almost got out, but then my butt got stuck on the inside. I kept trying to pull my ass through so I could jump down onto the grass below us.

I then listened to the bathroom door get kicked open and my wiggling stopped. I could feel his eyes on me and my jaw clenched when his cool hand touched the back of my thigh.

I tried to kick at him but he grabbed my ankles and pulled me back into the bathroom.

I collided into him and he held my waist. He shut the window and dragged me out of the bathroom.

"Let me go!"
I shouted, slamming my fist against his stomach. He then threw me onto the fucking ground.

I got up and he pinned me against the wall, holding my wrists above my head.

"Listen here, Anastasia Putin. You have four options. A, I kill you, b, You listen and behave and quit trying to escape, c, You can be tied to a chair, and tortured until you beg for death, or d, I kill your entire family and force you become my little, toy. So choose."
He explained, really close to me. A, C and D clearly weren't very good options.

My fists and jaw clenched as my eyes squeezed shut. He was leaving me with no actaul choice but B.

Enid would save me soon. I wouldn't have to suffer long.
"B."
I whispered and I knew he was smirking.
"Good. This should be fun."
He replied and I glared at him.