Seventeen

Tuesday, The Wedding

I sat in the bed, staring at the wall, my mind blank. I couldn't think properly, I didn't know what to think.

Today was the wedding. Like today, in a few hours. I gulped as Lincoln walked out of the bathroom in his boxers and looked at me.

"Are you ok?"
He asked and I nodded mutely. No, of course I was not ok. He sighed and walked over.

He sat on the bed and pulled on his sweatpants. He then rested on his back beside me and I looked over at him.

"You sure you're ok?"
He asked cupping my face, stroking my cheek with his thumb. I closed my eyes and nodded leaning into his hand.

"Yeah. Just nervous."
I whispered. He sighed and sat up, pulling me closer to him. He pecked my lips and I smiled.

"You'll be ok."
He muttered and I nodded, opening my eyes.
"Well, I'll see you in a couple of hours, behave, you've been snappy lately."
He muttered, pecking my forehead and I nodded.

On Sunday a lady had come in to help me figure out what I wanted for my hair and makeup, I was so stressed that I snapped at her, then later snapped at Lincoln over nothing.

He left the room after throwing on a shirt and grabbing our bags. He then shut the bedroom door. I needed to shower, shave and eat still.

Lincoln wanted me to have this done an hour ago but I've been staring blankly at the roof and wall. I ate breakfast, but that was it.

"It's ok."
I whispered to myself then got out of the bed. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel then shut the door behind me.

"I can do this."
I muttered turning on the shower. I slid out of my clothes and stepped into the hot water.

**

The shower ended up taking a really long time. Mostly cause I stood in it and stared at the wall.

I wrapped the towel around myself as I stepped out of the shower, turning it off.

I brushed my teeth, twice before rinsing my mouth and putting my spare toothbrush in the holder.

Lincoln took my normal toothbrush when he took the bag. I stared at myself in the mirror then sighed and walked out to the bedroom.

Three women sat on the couch, talking. All the makeup and hair supplies were set up on a desk in front of a mirror.

"Oh! Ms. Putin!"
One of the women exclaimed and I looked at them.
"We're already behind schedule. So we need you to go throw on this housecoat, and you're undergarments."
She explained handing me a white housecoat.

I nodded and went back into the bathroom and did as told. I had chosen a white lace push-up bra and a white lace cheeky style pantie.

I lightly towel dried my hair then sighed and walked out of the bathroom.

I was sat down at the desk and my hair was blow dried while another lady came and sat down.

She began to do my nails, which were going to be french tip. I looked at myself in the mirror then my attention was directed towards the third woman who hung up a large pink bag.

She pulled the pink bag down, off the hanger, reavling my dress. Both women next to me also looked at the dress and gasped.

"It's beautful."
The one whispered and I nodded in agreement. A phone suddenly began to ring and the third woman walked over.

"It's Lincoln."
She informed me handing me the phone. I used my free hand and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"
I asked as the woman grabbed her curler.
"Hello, Ana. Are you almost ready?"
Lincoln replied and I glanced at myself in the mirror.
"Um. No."
I muttered and he sighed.