Nineteen

I woke up and yawned. Lincoln was gone already and I sighed. I got out of bed and left to the bathroom.

As I was doing my buisness, I noticed the small round bruises on my thighs from where Lincoln held onto them last night.

A small smile creeped onto my face as I walked up to the bathroom mirror. I pulled down my underwear a bit, exposing my hips, finding more small bruises.

I sighed and began to wash my hands when I noticed my neck. It was covered in small, barely noticeable marks.

I blushed and pulled my hair around them. I sighed and left the bathroom, heading for the kitchen.

"Lincoln?"
I called, finding the kitchen empty. There was no response. I sighed and opened the fridge, grabbing a package of strawberries.

I set them on the counter and noticed a note. I sighed and read the note, leaning on the counter, my butt sticking out and my boobs smushed on the counter.

Anastasia,

I've gone out to get some groceries and breakfast. I'll be back soon, don't get yourself into trouble and stay out of the strawberries.

Lincoln

I smirked glancing down at the strawberry I had just ate and shrugged.

A couple more wouldn't hurt.

I sat ontop of the counter and began to eat the strawberries, looking out the window.

I listened to a car pull up and after a few moments the front door opened. I quickly jumped off the counter, shutting the strawberry container and shoving it into the fridge.

I threw out the tops of the strawberries then quickly hopped up on the counter and tried to act normal.

Lincoln walked into the kitchen and raised an eyebrow at me. I smiled at him and he chuckled, resting some grocery bags and take out bags on the counter next to me.

He opened the fridge and I realized I didn't properly shut the lid for the strawberries.

He grabbed them and I avoided eye contact as he turned around to face me.

"Did you eat the strawberries?"
He asked and I shook my head. I mean I wasn't exactly lying, I didn't eat the entire container of strawberries, just a couple.

"Are you sure?"
He asked, approaching me. I nodded my head quickly and glanced up at him.

He tossed the container onto the counter and planted his hands on either side of my thighs, trapping me.

I stared at his chest and cleared my throat.
"So uh, what did you get?"
I asked looking at the grocery bags. He didn't reply and I glanced back at him.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning into him. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and he remained still.

"I only ate three."
I muttered and Lincoln chuckled. He slid his hands underneath my thighs and lifted me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me around the kitchen while he began to put the groceries away.

Once he finished he set me down on the counter again and I smiled at him. His eyes wandered over me and he smirked at my neck.

I blushed, looking away as he lightly brushed his knuckles against the marks.

His eyes continued to wander down until he noticed the bruises on my thighs.

"Shit."
He muttered running his fingers over them, his eyebrows knotted together. He lifted my shirt up and slightly pulled my underwear down, exposing my hip.