Thirty Two

Five weeks later

I smiled as the doctor looked me over, making sure I was good to go.
"When did you start working out?"
He asked, glancing at my toned limbs and stomach.

"After I had gained back four pounds. I didn't want to get fat, I wanted my normal body back, so I worked out a bit."
I replied and he slightly nodded.

Lincoln was furious the day he had discovered I had been working out on the down low, but it was mostly muscle building workouts, plus I didn't want to get fat.

We had argued and argued, about it and I didn't care that he told me I had to stop, I kept going.

He just gave up fighting me on it.

Lincoln has been taking work easy and slow, nothing major has happened so far.

He's healed up so he started working out himself. He still hasn't talked about what happened to him while he was there though.

I ask him now and then, but he wont talk about it and I told him it wasn't a good idea to keep himself bottled up.

"Well, you've gained eight pounds, one more than what I had set out, which is good. I think you can get off the meal plan and workout as much as you want, or other activities."
The doctor told me and I grinned.

"Thank you so much."
I replied and he gave me a small smile. I raced out of the infarmary and up to Lincoln's office.

I opened the door and Lincoln shot me a look from his desk. Two men were seated in front of him, and they were talking about something.

I huffed and left the office, shutting the door behind me. I walked around in the hallways for awhile before deciding to call my parents.

Enid and the rest of my family had left four weeks ago and things have been pretty chill.

I walked into the bedroom and went over to the phone. I picked it up and dialed my parents number.

I sat down on the couch and listened to the phone ring.
"Hello?"
My dad answered and I smiled.
"Hi, dad. I just wanted to call and see how you and mom are doing."
I replied and he chuckled.

"We're doing fine, how are you and Lincoln doing?"
He asked.
"Good. I got clearance from the doctor just a few minutes ago."
I announced.
"Thats great."
My dad replied and I smiled.

"Your mom is happy."
He added and my smile grew.
"Glad she is. Well, I'm going to go see if Lincoln's meeting is done, I'll call you guys later."
I replied, getting off of the couch.

"Alright, we love you, bye."
My dad said.
"I love you guys too, bye."
I muttered before hanging up. I left the room and walked back over to Lincoln's office.

I peaked my head in and the men were gone. Lincoln sighed and motioned for me to come in.

I grinned and walked in, shutting the door behind me. I locked the door and Lincoln raised his eyebrow.

I smirked and walked over to him. I sat down on his desk in front of him and he stared at me.

"What are you-"
He muttered and I grabbed his tie. I pulled him closer to me and he gulped.
"The doctor gave me the ok."
I whispered in his ear and I could feel his smile.

"Thats great, Anastasia I-"
"It's been almost two months."
I told Lincoln, sitting back. His eyebrow raised and I rolled my eyes. I leaned forward and rested my hand on his crotch.

"Oh."
He muttered and I pulled my hand back.
"Do you have anymore meetings?"
I whispered, slowly pulling off my shirt.
"Not anymore."
Lincoln replied before grabbing my hips and standing.