Death University

Do not modify, transmit, publish, or even copy without the author's permission. This is a work of fiction. Names, places, events, incidents, and accidents are part of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to people, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Expect typos and grammatical errors in this story. Do not plagiarize this story because plagiarism is a crime.

Thank you Kuya KnightInBlack for inspiring me on this one! (P.S. I was inspired by his story and it doesn't mean that everything will flow like his. I was inspired by his "killing in the university" thing. I have my own brain and not all the concepts are the same with his. Take time to read this story so you'd know.)

P.P.S. I started writing seriously on the year 2017, and I was still so young and naïve back then. But despite that, I felt the burning passion within me screaming, 'I want to write!'. This was the first story in which I was serious about making, despite how young and naïve I was, lol. And this is, no doubt, very close to my heart.

Disclaimer: This story contains profanities/bad words and scenes that are only suitable for OPEN-MINDED readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All Rights Reserved, 2017.
By thisbtsfangirl