Chapter 66

WARNING ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A MATURE CONTENT THAT IS FOR OPEN-MINDED READERS ONLY. I ASSUME NA ALAM NIYO NA ANG MANGYAYARI SA CHAPTER NA 'TO KAYA KUNG SENSITIVE KA, SKIP THIS CHAPTER NA LANG PO. THANK YOU!
———————————

Chapter 66: Love

Hindi ko namalayang nasa kwarto niya na pala kami. I love the scent of his room. It smells just like him.

His kisses were on my neck. I tried hard not to moan but I fucking did! And he groaned after hearing me moan. The sky then turned dark. Nabigla ako don. I don't feel frustrated or anything... Wait, is it what Dark feels?

"D-Dark, are you o-okay?" Hinihingal kong tanong.

"Yes, I am... I just feel frustrated that I want to take you now."

Namula naman kaagad ang mga pisngi ko at hindi na nagsalita pa. His kisses were all over me. I responded by caressing his nape then his hair.

His kiss came back to my lips and gave me a hard kiss and it made me moan even more. I've never felt this way before. I saw a lot of movies but I didn't expect that I would be able to experience it.

He placed me gently on his bed, still kissing me. Nakagat ko pa ang labi niya dahil sa panggigil, and he moaned. Shit, what is happening to me? I'm being a wanton woman!

"May I?" He stopped kissing me and he held my dress. He's asking permission if he can undress me.

Namula naman ang pisngi ko. "Y-Yes,"

He smiled then hurriedly undressed me. Mas namula pa ang pisngi ko. No man has ever seen my naked body. I don't know how to react to this. I feel embarrassed.

When he totally got rid of my dress, I'm only wearing my bra and panty. I tried to cover my private parts with my hands but Dark stopped me. "Baby, don't. You look so beautiful."

My heart was beating so fast that I could hardly breathe. I love his voice, I love his words, I love everything about him. Gosh, I love this man so much!

My hands were trembling while I slowly reached for his polo. My hands were shaking while I impatiently opened the buttons.

"Calm down, baby, I'm all yours."

I moaned because of his words and I hurriedly got rid of his polo. And then I could see his muscles, his perfect abs. I touched each one and he moaned. I could feel the heat of his body while I touched it with my hand. I then placed my hand on his heart and I could feel it beating so fast. I came closer to him and kissed him on his lips and it caused him to groan.

While we're kissing, we undressed each other since we still had some clothes on. He expertly unhooked my bra and I felt so exposed. My cheeks turned redder than before. I already got rid of his jeans and from his underwear, I could see how hard he fucking was. Shit, I'm so turned on and I want to cry since I can't stop the way my body reacts!

He slowly lay me down on his bed and he looked at me intently. "Zaya, I'm gonna take away the little fabric that covers your femininity. Will you let me? Are you sure about us doing this?"

"Y-Yes, Dark, I'm sure. I will gladly give you my first." I said and tears started falling from my eyes because of the lust and the different kinds of emotions.

He smiled and he looked down and slowly got rid of my panty. I could feel his erection and he's so fucking long! Could I handle him? Fuck!

"Can you feel me, Zaya?" He huskily asked.

He then got rid of his underwear and I almost gasped to see his long and hard 'thing'. I immediately covered my eyes. I know my cheeks are so red right now and I might be looking like a tomato right now!