Chapter 82

Chapter 82: Brainwashed

I can't seem to move. What the hell is happening right now? What is Madame's twin doing here? When she said she had a sister, she meant she had a twin!

Unti-unting lumapit sa'min ang kambal ni Madame. She gave me a swift glance before walking directly in front of her sister.

"Rosalina," Pagbanggit ni Madame, takot na takot. It's the first time I saw her like this.

So Rosalina is her name. I can smell her scent from where I'm standing and she doesn't just look wealthy, but she also smells like it.

"Hello, Selina. When was the last time I set foot in this place?" She looked very intimidating. I can say that she's much more intimidating than Madame.

"W-What are you doing here?"

"I was the one who sent you here, remember? Of course kailangan kong bumalik."

What does she mean? Anong pinagsasabi niya na siya ang nagpadala kay Madame dito? What the fuck is happening right now?

Everyone has a lot of questions in their mind right now. We are all shocked.

Rosalina stared at Selton. Napatagal ang titig niya rito. She caressed his face. "You really resemble your father. And I hate it."

Agad namang inalis ni Madame ang pagkakahawak nito sa pisngi ng anak. "Don't you dare touch him,"

Rosalina sarcastically laughed. She then diverted her attention to me. "Of course I wouldn't forget about you, dear. You're the one who has the rarest power."

Namutla ako. Tila naubusan ako ng dugo. "H-How did you know about that?"

She smirked even more. "I've been watching over my dear sister for the past two years while she's here. And the past few days have been a blast, I must say."

"What do you mean you watched over her?" Dark's the one who asked now.

Rosalina turned to him this time with her creepy smile. "And you are the president my sister chose... Well, as you know, the golden gate is binded by a spell. And that spell is linked to my sister and therefore, I can see through her."

"What? That doesn't make sense!" Ani Selton.

"Of course it wouldn't make sense to you because you don't know a thing about magic." Sagot naman ni Rosalina. She then looked at Dark and I again. "So as I was saying, the spell is linked to my sister and I can see through her so whoever she's talking to, I can see them and I can hear every bit of conversation she has with them."

I'm yet again, mindblown. Ang gulo na. Akala ko ba si Madame ang may pakana ng lahat ng kasamaang ito? Pero ano naman ang pinagsasabi ng babaeng 'to? Everything is a mess!

"I know, I know, you're all confused. I'll tell you everything later. But first, what can you say about my grand entrance? Did I nail it?" She said and smiled widely. And it's really creepy. May oras pa talaga siya para magbiro. She's really a bitch.

"This isn't fun. What do you want exactly?" Anas ko.

Napawi ang ngiti niya. Everyone was then shocked when she produced fire with her bare hands. Agad niya itong idinirekta sa kung saan may mga estudyanteng nagsi-kumpulan.

Nagulantang ako sa bilis ng mga pangyayari. I can hear and see the students shouting in agony. They're burning!

"O-Oh m-my G-God," Naiiyak kong sabi.

Dark immediately hugged me. He made me face his chest so I wouldn't be able to see it anymore. I started to cry.

Nagulantang din sina Madame sa mga nasaksihan. Who wouldn't be shocked with all of this? She has a power for Pete's sake! How did she get that? Bakit niya ginagawa lahat ng ito? Ang dami kong tanong sa aking isipan na tanging siya lang ang makakapagbigay ng sagot!