Chapter 63

Chapter 63: Dream

Kani-kanina lang, nagmakaawa ako kay Julia na huwag sabihin kay Dark ang mga ibinunyag ko. Tapos ngayon, nalaman ni Dark. Nalaman ni Dark dahil kinausap niya si Selton and Selton told him everything.

I caressed my forehead and I slowly faced Dark.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me this, Zaya?!" Sigaw niya.

"I-I don't want you to know 'cause I know you will burst! And look at you now, you did!" Sigaw ko rin pabalik.

Sinabunutan niya ang kanyang buhok. Kaya nga hindi ko sinabi sa kanya ang tungkol dito dahil alam kong magagalit siya! Pero ano pa ang magagawa ko eh alam niya na!

"What did he exactly tell you?" I calmly asked him.

"Everything! He said he loves you. And he told me about you staying in his fucking dorm! Nung nalaman mong ako ang presidente, nagpakalasing ka at ayaw mong umuwi sa dorm niyo ni Julia. So instead, he took you to his dorm! Fuck it!He stood up and he walked back and forth. He then stopped and faced me again. "Sinabi niya sa'kin na ipinagtapat niya ang nararamdaman niya sa ina niya at sinabi niya rin sa akin ang naging reaksyon nito!"

I saw his veins on his neck, showing. He's so angry. Did Selton also tell him about what Madame can sense about me? If he did, then fuck!

|Dark's Point Of View|

Just fuck all of this. Why did she hide this from me?! Dahil ba magagalit ako? Yes I damn will, of course! At dahil ngayon ko lang nalaman, mas nag-iinit ako sa galit! Kung hindi ko pala pinilit na magsalita si Selton, hindi talaga sasabihin ni Zaya sa akin 'to? Shit!

Flashback

Hinintay ko munang makapasok na ng tuluyan si Zaya sa first period class niya bago umalis na rin. I'm just looking out for her. I want her safe. Lalo na dahil sa nangyari sa pagitan nila ni Selton.

Fuck, the thoughts of what happened keeps coming back to me. Mabuti lang at nakita ko sila dahil kung hindi, baka ano pa ang gagawin ni Selton kay Zaya! And good thing Zaya used her power. Alam kong nagtaka si Selton kung bakit nito nagawang itulak siya ng pagkalakas-lakas. And he might sense that she got the power and he might tell his crazy mother about this! But fuck, it's a good thing Zaya used her power to push him!

Recalling the thought earlier that Selton kissed Zaya forcefully, makes my blood boil and I want to kill the son of a bitch! Kung hindi ako pinigilan ni Zaya sa pagsuntok kay Selton ng paulit-ulit, baka napatay ko na talaga siya! This is the first time ever that I can't control my fucking anger! But thank God that Zaya stopped me. Her touch on my arm calmed me. Her shout made me stop.

The sky darkened. I already expected it but I don't freaking care as of the moment.

I am now finding the bastard. Where the fuck could he be? I want to know everything! Why did he kiss her like that? I know he has an ill attention in the first place!

It took me more than thirty minutes to find him. He was inside the greenhouse and I didn't expect him to be here.

"Why the fuck did you kiss her?!" Agad kong sigaw sa kanya.

Marami siyang pasa dahil sa pagkakabugbog ko sa kanya at namumula pa ang pisngi niya dahil siguro sa sampal ni Julia.

He looked at me with tired eyes. "Why are you here? You've done enough!"

I scoffed. "Enough? That will never be enough for what you did to Zaya! Why did you fucking do that?!"

"I confessed to her,"