How it all started

You came back home after your stressful day at collage. The collage playboy was at it again, he tried his ways with you, but his attempts failed. Your friend, on the other hand thinks that Jeon Jungkook is hot as hell, and she falls for his tricks all the time and she ends up having her heart broken every time.
This is why you dislike rich boys, especially one like Jungkook. Everyone knew that you disliked rich boys, because they thought they were the shit. No body actually understood you because you were a rich kid, but you wanted to live an ordinary life and be ordinary,but you had no choice even if you did hang out with middle class people.

......

"I'm home,"you shouted as you entered your big sized house.
You heard your father's voice coming from the lounge as he called you.
"Yes?"you asked while drinking your water and walking to the lounge. "Today was a real hecti-"you almost chocked on your water when you saw a business man who was formally dressed sitting besides your father.

The gentleman stood up and shook your hand. "Have a seat,"you father said ,so you sat down on the couch opposite them.
"So, I hear that you are studying towards being a charted accountant,"said the male.

"Yes,"you replied, while scanning the male and wondering why he was asking you such questions.
"Well my son is really struggling in accounting and he is in his third year of varsity and your father here, tells me that you are an a agragant, "the man said.

"I have no problem with tutoring you son,"you answered politely.
"Thank you so much,"said the man as he stood up and gave you a warm hug.
"Do you know who his son is?"Asked your father.
"NO,"you replied with a sweet smile.

The front door opened and the male said,"That must be my son now."
You all walked to the door and you couldn't believe your eyes.
"Say hello, Jungkook,"said the male with a huge smile.
"This is his son, Jeon Jungkook,"whispered your father.