Back to College

Jungkook turned to look at you and laughed in embarrassment as you did the same."Jungkook, what just happened?"you asked in shock.
"I charmed you, Jagi,"he replied with that annoying smirk that you hated.
"Whos your Jagi?"you snapped in remembrance of the playboy he is.

After 3 hours of studying, you began to dose off while explaining the last section of the General Ledger and Jungkook was also dozing off because it was about 11:00 pm.
"I need to use the bathroom,"he said and used the bathroom in his room. Waiting for Jungkook felt like hours so you unknowingly fell off to sleep on the edge of his bed.

Jungkooks p.o.v

I found her sleeping on the edge of my bed as I came back from the bathroom. She sleeps so peaceful... do I leave her to sleep or do I wake her up?  I decided to leave her for a few minutes and I seated myself next to her. Her hair amazed me so I gently curled it with my fingers. The was it fell back when she slept, the scent in gave off, she was such a beautiful girl and I couldn't wake her up from the deep sleep that she was in so I just let her be and I picked her up and lay her in my bed.

"Jungkook what has gotten into you? Why are you showing her affection?"I mumbled to myself. I was also exhausted so I slept at the bottom of the bed because this girl would freak if she saw my laying next to her. 

End of his pov

......

You woke up and found yourself laying in Jungkooks bed and you found jungkook laying at the bottom of the bed. You checked your watch for the time, it was SEVEN FOURTY FIVE!!! College started at eight and you were still in yesterday's clothes.
"Jungkook!"you shouted hysterically.
"Jungkook wake up!"you shouted even louder.

The rich boy managed to wake up immediately after you called his name so loud. "Jungkook, I can't believe I slept here, I'm going to he so late for college and I can't even think about what everyone is gonna say when the find out!"you shouted.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at you in annoyance and got out his college clothes. "What is wrong with you!? You got me into this mess so you will get me out of this mess JEON JUNGKOOK, "You said. You couldn't take his silence anymore so you decided to shower at his house and wear your clothes that you wore yesterday.

......

"Jungkook whose clothes are these?"you asked while drying the ends of your hair. "It's for you, now hurry up we will be late,"he said while slipping on his pants and shaking the water out of his hair.
Once you put in the clothing he left on the bed for you, you asked him,"Whose clothes are these? And aren't they big on me?"
Jungkook said that the clothes were new and that you looked perfect.

 Once you put in the clothing he left on the bed for you, you asked him,"Whose clothes are these? And aren't they big on me?"Jungkook said that the clothes were new and that you looked perfect

Jungkook did have amazing style and you just had to wear those clothes.
At college you and Jungkook parted ways because your friend group was enemies with his and his with yours.
"Hey, (y/n)! Where have you been?"Asked Nicole while you walked to your desk and took a sigh of relief because the lecturer was not there yet. "Isnt it weird that you came the same time ad Jungkook?"She added.
Before you could answer her, the lecturer came in and said,"Good morning class. (Y/n), before we start your father dropped off a package for you because you slept at Jungkooks house and he thought you did not have any clothing there..."