Buttercup

Jungkook and you were back in class and your energetic teacher, Mr Geisie , was excited to give you the news about the upcoming Rojel Uneversity of Busan's annual dance.
"Listen up! As you know, Rojel University is having a dance and everyone had to attend. The catch for this dance is that you have to have a partner from THIS university, "said Mr Geisie. Without hesitation, half of the girls in your class flew to jungkook like a pile of fighter planes ready to attack. The blush in jungkooks face was evident and you could notice it because the same blush was evident when his father busted you two. The crowd of girls that surrounded Jungkook made him unable to utter a word, you were about to help him when he stood up from the desk you both shared and said,"Now ladies, Jeon Jungkook is here for all, right (y/n)?"

Jungkook winked at you and you simply rolled your eyes because his play boy ways irritated you to the maximum. "Okay that is enough of nonsense from all of you, come let's go Babe,"said the annoying voice of Tara. That girl was so irritating that you wished she had some family in mars or something.

It was three o clock and the university day ended. Tara pulled Jungkooks jacket but before they could leave the lecture room you said,"buttercup"
Those words made jungkook come back to reality and he looked at you and replied with ,"Which shop is the buttercup being sold at?"
You replied with,"Mine."

"I'm sorry Tara,but I have to get going,"said Jungkook before leaving Taras presence and grabbing your arm as you ran to the car. "You think she caught on?"Asked Jungkook.
"Nope, it's a good thing that the word buttercup is code for our studying,"you replied.

......

At your house you and Jungkooks entered and were surprised by seeing your father's standing at the entrance with two Dance tickets in their hands.
"Who is ready to get their boogy on???" Asked your father while flapping the tickets around in his hand.

"Aboji? How did you know?"Asked Jungkook.
"I have connections,"replied uncle Linton with a wink. You and jungkook shares awkward stares with each other because you knew what your father's were thinking.

They wanted you and jungkook to go to the dance together.....