keeping my word

All of that was just a bad dream that you happened to have. How random was it that this dream happened after the message appeared on Jungkooks phone? "Baby, did you have a bad dream?"asked Jungkook in his zombie like state while still holding your hand and looking down apon your figure.

A tear began to roll down your cheek, but you could not keep it in. You didn't even know why you were crying, but your emotions suddenly took control of your brain. "Jagi!!! What is wrong ?"asked Jungkook while leaning in closer to you while a look of worry spread across his face.

"Jungkook I had a dre- I had a dream that you- you loved another girl.... Jungkook you were on top of her and- it felt so real,"you said while constantly trying to wipe your tears off of your face.

For a moment, Jungkook's face turned a light shade of red, he was silent for a few seconds, but he eventually said,"Oh.. uhm Jagi that - that was just  a dream that-"
Jungkook was at a loss for words and then, once again, everything grew silent.

"Jungkook, I want you to know that you are mine and nobody else's. I love you and I want you to feel the same way for me. I know that we have been dating for a short while now, but you are the one who I love and our lo-"

Jungkook uncontrollably cut you off by passionately kissing your soft and tender lips. He sucked on your lips and fought for control as he stuck his tongue into your mouth. Jungkook began to put his whole body over you as he stroked your face while still pulling you in for a deeper kiss. Your hands began to grip onto Jungkook's shirt as you snuck your hands into up his shirt and attempted to pull his shirt off, but to your surprise, Jungkook pulled out of the kiss and got off of you.

"Jungkook? Wh-"

"I promised your father that I would take care of you and I promised him that you would stay a virgin until marriage,"Jungkook said with a wink.