Doing something in return

The following morning
You slept peacefully after Jungkook kissed you and you also loved your amazing boyfriend for always being there for you when you needed him the most. After last night you could never think that Jungkook would be the person to cheat on you.

"(Y/n), I made breakfast for you so come to the kitchen!"shouted Jungkook from the kitchen. If there was one thing that could get you out of bed, it would be food so, without hesitation, you hurried out of bed and proceeded to the kitchen table.

Now Jungkook was not the best chef if town so your breakfast was nothing more than a toasted sandwich with coffee. "Well I - I tried,"said Jungkook as he nervously played with his hair.
You greedily bit the sandwich and said,"IT'S DELICIOUS!!!!! Wow Jungkook I need to learn how to make this,"and you successfully saw a smile on Jungkooks face.

You both sat at the table and ate your breakfast, but just when you were about to converse with Jungkook, he received a message on his phone. You couldn't see what the message said, but it surely made Jungkook jump up from his seat and excuse himself from the table.

"Jungkook where are-"

"Jagi I will be back soon, okay?"

You nodded respectfully while trying to trust Jungkook 100%. You finished your breakfast while Jungkook put some clothing on and placed a kiss on your cheek before exiting the house.

...

A half an hour passed and you were beginning to feel unsettled. Jungkook did not answer his messages and you began to worry. If Jungkook was cheating on you, would it be your fault for mostly pushing him away? You hated it when your mind too over your body because after you had a few deep thoughts, your body began to feel num.

You finally decided to do something that would make up for all the things Jungkook did for you. You would plan a get a get away trip with the two of you and with a few friends.

Where would this trip be to?
.
.
.
Hello Huwai...