Flash back. 2

Tae entered the room and threw himself on the bed. He tried to keep all of his emotions in so he could be in a good mood for Lynique, but that didn't work. Lynique sat next to Tae and stroked his hair. Tae was not in control of his emotions so tears began to fall from his face.

"T-tae? Are you okay? I -"

"I'm fine. I'm just not in the mood to talk about it right now."

"Are you sure? I mean I see that you are very stressed and I-"

"Lynique I have told you once before that I don't want to take about it," said Tae in more stern tone. Lynique has never seen him like this before, she saw how sad and heartbroken he was and she knew what he was sad about because she listened to his conversation with his dad, but to save him the embarrassment of knowing that she heard, she chose to keep her thoughts to herself.

Lynique sat next to Tae and gently wiped the tears off of his cheek and without saying anything, she hugged him tightly and placed a kiss on his cheek. Hours went by and they sat there in silence, but this silence was different, it was not awkward silence, but the silence connected them in ways that words would never be able to. It's like the silence somehow brought them closer.

"You know, Lynique... I am happy to have you in my life. You always try and make me feel better. You are the sunshine to my rainy day." Said Tae in his half asleep voice. Lynique gently smiled and lay on Tae's chest. Everything was like roses and daisies with Lynique and Tae, the never quite had problems. It was like a relationship where they could depend on each other and get through anything.

The only problem they did have was that Lynique came from a financially unstable background and Tae grew up in wealth. Money was never a problem for Tae but money always seemed to be one of Lyniques stress factors. But that didn't get in the way of their relationship yet...

How can someone who goes through so much sleep so peacefully? Tae's father really doesn't appreciate him at all. I wonder if I'm holding Tae back from his music and career. I wonder if I am just a distraction. Aii. I don't know why my mind is filled with all these thoughts... am I even the right girl for him?

End of flashback

Authors note
Thank you guys for reading the book and coming this far. I have to apologize for not updating regularly and actually I'm sorry for not updating for a year. I do however promise that I will be consistent with my updating so please keep reading for more drama and more happy endings. Once again I am sorry.