Dinner Date

You and jungkook stared awkwardly at each other and there was a slight tension. "Do you two know eachtoher?"Asked Uncle Linton, Jungkooks father.
"Yep, I know jungkook. He is the pervy playing,"you said with an obvious fake smile.
"And I know (y/n), she is the know it all with the weird friends,"said jungkook.

There was silence for a few seconds, but your father said,"oh I get what's going on here, now a days you youngsters show affection for each other by making fun of each other." Jungkooks father laughed and said,"Well since you two know each other, how about we have dinner at my place."

You and jungkook looked at each other and you asked"can I bring a friend?" Jungkooks father said yes because any friend of your was a friend on his. "Well then, let's get going, my boy,"said jungkooks father and jungkook, without hesitation, exited your house just to be greeted by Lynique,"double trouble,"said jungkook as he rolled his eyes at Lynique and waited by his dad's car.

You saw Lynique entering your house and you said,"We are going to Jungkooks house for dinner."
You two got dressed and your father was waiting in the car for you.
"Are we here yet?"you asked as the car stopped.
"Looks like it,"said your friend.
As you entered jungkooks house, his father was waiting at the door to greet you.

He showed you to the table and he said that you must sit next to jungkook, and that Lynique must sit next to jungkooks brother, Taeyung.

You were all eating and you almost chocked on you food when you felt jungkooks hand rub on your thigh.
You instantly turned bright red and you poked jungkooks hand with your fork.
"OUCH!"jungkook yelled and you just smirked at him.

Your father and jungkooks father went into the tv lounge to watch the game and they left you, jungkook, Tae and Lynique at one table.

Lynique and Tae were getting on very well and jungkook and you were simply eating.

"Wow! You eat a lot,"said jungkook as he faced you.
You glares at jungkook and said, "Yep I do."

A few minutes passed and you were getting cold in your dress. Goosebumps started to appear on your arms.
"Wait here,"said jungkook before leaving you at the table.

He came back while holding his grey Nike jersey. "Put this on,"he said and handed you the jersey.
You couldn't care less at that moment and you just put the jersey on because you were flippen cold.

Your father and Uncle Linton came back to the dinner table.
"Well then, looks like you two are closer than we think,"said Uncle Linton while winking at your father.