Unexpected guest

You finally arrived at the dance and just as you imagined the hall was beautiful. The balloons and the lights all decorated the hall perfectly and the only thing you wanted was to dance the night away with your friends, Jungkook and Cidney.

You and Cidney followed by Jungkook, exited the car and proceeded inside the big hall. You were greeted by Mikara, Lynique and Mila as they ran up to give you the biggest hug ever.
"Guys (y/n) is mine tonight so please save her for me only,"commented Jungkook before walking away and greeting his friends.

"Are you and Jungkook...?"asked Mila as she looked at you in awe. You shook your head and all four of you busted out laughing. "Cidney come and join us,"you suggested as you pulled her closer. "She is Tara's NICE sister,"you commented and emphasised on the word nice.

Your friends gave Tara's sister a warm welcome and they were just about to speak to her,but your other loveable yet annoying friends Grayson and Eathen had to but in. "Oh my word! (Y/n) baby, did you get a bigger ass?"asked Grayson before teasingly looking shocked and hugging you tightly.

Grayson received a look of frustration from his girlfriend Lynique as she pouted terribly. "Baby you know I love you,"he replied.

...

"(Y/n) come let's dance. This song is my jam!"said Jungkook in attempt to get you up from the seat and onto the dance floor. You knew that Jungkook was a terrific dancer, but once you were on the dance floor with him you were blown away by his fantastic moves. (The song wtf by missy Elliott)

"WOW JUNGKOOK!!!"you said in fascination as you watched your kookie bust a few dance moves.

"Hey there (y/n), can you pl-"
Jungkook was interrupted when a familiar voice called out your name.
"(Y/n)!!!"you hear from the entrance of the hall.
"Jimin?? Park Jimin??"you asked as you ran over to him to give him a HUGE hug.