Officially announced

You and Jungkook both shared looks of frustration because you knew that your father's were up to something. Jimin on the other hand smirked at your confusion and did that cute laugh of his.

The conversation between you three flowed constantly like a waterfall of new conversations happening without any awkward moment. This was amazing your closest friend, Jimin, knew and got along with your ....... What is Jungkook to you??

The smile on your face slowly disappeared and was taken over by a look of confusion. "What's up (y/n)?"asked Jungkook as his hands touched your face gently rubbed against your cheek. "You two are so cute -"
"Jungkook, what are you to me?"you asked in a soft voice while cutting Jimin off and holding the surface of his hand that held your face.

Jungkook sent you a soft smile and replied,"(Y/n) you are my tutor. You are my amazing tutor who helps me patiently with my work regardless of how frustrating I can be. You are my tutor whom I just happen to have feelings for... I absolutely hate it when any other guy is with you and I hate it when you are hurt. I think that what I am trying to say is that you are my everything, (y/n),"said Jungkook while dropping down to your height and lifting your face up so that your eyes could meet his and he placed a kiss on your forehead.

Jimin laughed at you two and he eventually spoke out and asked if you two were dating. Before you could answer Jimin, Jungkook nodded his head and smiled hugely at you while pecking your lips and officially claiming you as his. This was very exciting for you, you felt butterflies take over in your stomach and you couldn't help but blush... "Ooohhhh la la, Jungkook and (y/n) sitting in a tree,"sang jimin jokingly while receiving a punch from Jungkook in return.

Meanwhile at home
"Where is Jungkook and (y/n)???"asked your father while pacing around the house.
"I hoped jimins plan worked,"said Jungkooks father while impatiently tapping his foot on the floor.

............................

Oh my word  guys !!! I finally reached 1K. Thank you guys for always reading my book and I hope that you can continue reading for an interesting chapter awaiting...