Feelings ...

Jungkooks pov

I was having such a great time with (y/n) and I never knew that she could dance like that,but when she left me to run to another guy, my insides turned.

I had to see who this guy was, although I heard (y/n) call out his name, I didn't hear it clearly enough to understand her. The way she ran to that guy must've meant something. 

I walked up to her and I saw her hug onto this guy so tightly that it was as if it was her last time hugging him. She was released from his grip and I finally saw his face......... it was my cousin ???

End of jungkooks pov

"Jimin I missed you so much!!! Where have you been in this world?"you asked Jimin while jokingly crossing your arms like a baby. Jimin seemed to blush like a child when you playfully scolded him and you giggled at his reaction.

You saw Jungkook standing a few steps away from you and you ran up to him and hooked his arm with yours. "Jeon Jungkook meet Park Jimin my -"
Before you could finish your sentence, Jimin gave Jungkook a big hug.

"Jungkookie?? I am so happy to see you here my cousin! I see that you also have a girlfriend here,"he said while smirking. Jungkook blushed and held onto your waist.

"You two known each other?"you asked as you looked at Jungkook with a confused facial expression. Jungkook nodded his head and placed a kiss on your forehead. That was weird???? The only time Jungkook would show affection towards you would be when he was jealous so did this mean that he was jealous now too?

"So Jiminie... I am so excited to see you,but did my father tell you to come or did you just come alone?"Jungkook asked while excitedly studying his long lost cousin. "You are right Kookie. Your father said I should come, in fact he insisted,"Jimin responded with a cute and loveable smile.
The main question was though...What could your father's be up to this time???

Authors Note: Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading my story and thank you to those of you who are also voting. I love you guys and please keep reading cause there is going to be some unexpected surprise in the next chapter...

Recommended books: Catkiiza just another rowing story