The meeting

"N-no Aubrey... no!"your pleaded while Aubrey began removing your bra strap and holding your hands so that you could not release from his grip.
"You are the one who did this to me, look at my pants, (y/n). You need to fix this,"he said while grinding against your covered opening.

"Aubrey!!!"you screamed as as you bit his shoulder as hard as you could so that he could release you from his grip. "Oh baby girl, you know I do this better than Jungkook,"he continued while leaving hickeys on your neck.
"Please let me go!"you pleaded as tears began to roll down your cheek.

"Jungkook!!"you called out in all hope as Aubrey slipped his pants down.
"JUNGKOOK!!!"you called again as Aubrey put a smirked and put a condom on himself. You closed your eyes as hard as you could as Aubrey held your hair back and forced your legs to open, but before he could enter you, Jungkook slammed the door open and immediately punched Aubrey.

Jungkook punched Aubrey multiple times and Aubrey's face was full of blood. "Jungkook stop now,"you cried out as Jungkook continued to beat Aubrey up. Jungkook got up from Aubrey and came to hug you, "Are you okay?"Jungkook asked while squeezing you in his arms. You didn't reply because you were too scared to talk.

"Did he hurt you?"

"What did he do?"

"TALK TO ME (Y/N)"

You were still shocked about the entire situation that you didn't do anything, but cry - cry and cry in your boyfriends arms. Jungkook hated seeing you cry, but because he thought he caused you pain, he wanted to show you that he could protect you.

You felt like such a girl and you hated it, you were so soft....You became soft once you dated Jungkook because you felt like he would protect you and you had no more reason to be the stuck up girl you were in the past.

"Ya! (Y/n), put this on. We have a meeting to attend,"Jungkook said after kissing your forehead and handing you your clothing.
"Okay ...uhm- wha-t is going to uhm"you stuttered as you weakly pointed to the man moaning in pain on the floor. Jungkook told you not to worry as he released you from his grip and roughly carried Aubrey out of the office.

You watched your fiance carry Aubrey out of the office and you proceeded to dress yourself and look appropriate for the meeting.

Jungkook waited patiently for your in the office as you put the finishing touches on your makeup. "Are you okay? I'm sorry that I wasn't here sooner... it's all-"

"Hey Jungkook,"you said while trying to play the brave card on him,"Thanks,"you finished as you grabbed your pen and note pad on the desk. Jungkook cutely smiled at you and held your hand as you walked out of the office. "You were so brave my Angel...and by the way baby girl, what is this meeting about?"Jungkook asked you.
"Really Jungkook? You knew about this meeting and not me. Don't stress me out now,"you mumbled while proceeding towards the meeting room.

Hey guys thank you so much for waiting so long for this chapter to be updated. Please continue reading because there will be a surprise character that will be in the same meeting as you and Jungkook. Who could it be??? Here is a quick sneak peak ... let me know in the comments who you think this character would be...

"Excuse me,"you heard a man say while he pushed between you and Jungkook to enter the meeting room...