That evening

Jungkook looked as shocked as you,but Jimin on the other hanid was as happy and content and joyful as everyone else in the room. What was going on?

You father walked up to you and Jungkook and joyfully said,"Tonight you guys confessed your love to each other so we thought that we should arrange a marriage for you,"
"It will also be a major asset to the business and you and Jungkook will have equal shares to the business,"added Jungkook's father while approaching you.

"You will be the daughter I never had, (Y/n),"added Uncle Linton. Everyone applauded at the "speech" that both father's delivered -

...
Later that evening...

"I can't believe that my fath- our father's did that without our consent!!!"you raged while furiously brushing your teeth in the room while Jungkook checked out the furniture of the newly bought place.

"(Y/n), there is no food in this place so I am going out to go and get some. Do you want to come with?"asked Jungkook while grabbing keys and holding them up in the air. "This is what happens when your father tries to buy a place for us as a 'surprise,'"you said while rolling your eyes.

At the engagement party, your father and Jungkooks father wanted to surprise you two by buying an apartment for both of you to share.

"Are you coming with?"asked Jungkook again in reassurance.
"No Jungkook! I am not coming with,"you responded whilst clicking your tongue in annoyance.

Jungkooks pov

Is (y/n) really angry again? I grabbed my keys and headed out for the house. (Damn my stomach growled again.) I drove off to the nearest fast food place in this area, this place felt like 1000km away though. I finally reached MacDonalds and ordered my food and I ordered something for my 'fiance'???????

The food wait was as long as always and I had to wait in the car because I was in my pajama's. I patiently waited in the car and was falling off to sleep until I heard a knock at the passenger seat window. It was Tara

I opened up the car for her because she seemed cold and she was crying? Why on earth was Tara crying though.
"J-jungkook? Are you and ......"

"Yes we are engaged if that is what you are asking"

"Jungkook I know that I might have been a bitch towards her, but -but I like you Jungkook"

"- Ta- "

I was taken aback..............Tara kissed me...she crashed her lips against mine but I couldn't move her, the kiss began to get passionate and-