Peace spot

How could Tara only want happiness?

"Tara I can't give- I can't give you happiness,"I said while anxiously feeling sweaty.

There was silence in the room, the type of silence where you could hear a pin drop, but instead all we could hear was the sound of the machine.

"Tara I have to go."

...

End of Jungkooks pov

You heard the door open, Jungkook left at 9 am and it was already One. "I thought you would be back sooner,"you said as you fixed your shirt in the mirror. Jungkook put down his car keys and stared at you silently. "Jungkook what's wrong?"You nervously asked.

"Nothing,"Jungkook cheekily said while he teasingly smirked.

"Its my outfit isn't it?"you asked in concern as you sighed in frustration.

"Nope,"Jungkook smirked again.

"Okay Jungkook enough jokes now...get dressed,"you said while holding out your hands for Jungkook to hold and he did exactly that, while also pulling you closer to him. "Baby, you need to trust me, okay? I love you and you know that I won't do anything to intentionally hurt you, right?"he said while kissing your forehead.

You thought for a moment and shrugged off your own thoughts while putting on a smile and chasing Jungkook on to get ready.

...

"This place is beautiful,"said Jungkook while staring into the distance.
"Yea, when I was little I used to come here a lot. It was my place of peace,"you said while placing your head onto Jungkooks shoulder.

"So, (y/n)... we are engaged, right?"Jungkook asked while nervously rubbing behind his neck.
You nodded and smiled at him, "Whe-when are we going to plan a wedding?"Jungkook asked while trying not to make eye contact with you.

"After our trip to Huawei,"you mumbled out as you nervously smiled as a child would if they ate the last cookie. Jungkook laughed at your silliness and his bunny smile finally appeared again. You waited so long to see that smile on his face.

"So about this Huawei trip, are you finally going to show me some skin?"asked Jungkook as he unbuttoned one button on your shirt.
"JEON JUNGKOOK! No not here at my peace spot!"you annoyingly shouted at his pervert ways.

Jungkook simply smirked at how red you began to get. "Ahh! Jungkook the perv is back I see,"you said while buttoning up your shirt.

"He never left,"said Jungkook as a smirk appeared on his face.