The lie

"Where is Jungkook and (y/n)???"asked your father while pacing around the house.
"I hoped jimins plan worked,"said Jungkooks father while impatiently tapping his foot on the floor.

"Don't worry Linton I will message (Y/n) and ask her how far she is,"said your father while holding out his phone and smiling to embrace the excitement of his idea.
"You fool,"said Jungkooks father while grabbing the phone away from your father,"(Y/n) and Jungkook will suspect that something is up. I shall call Jimin,"finished Linton before pulling his phone out of his pocket.

On the phone ...

Jimin: Uncle ???

Linton: Bring them home as soon as possible.

Jimin: Aahhh! I will do so now. The plan is almost complete.

...

When Jimin hung up that weird phone call, you and Jungkook couldn't help but be more confused. Your rage of thoughts were interrupted when Jimin suddenly said,"Alright newly couple. Let us head home now because your father's are waiting to tell you some exciting new business news."

Your eyes rolled because you knew that Jimin was terrible at lying. Jungkook seemed abit uneasy and frustrated with the lack of communication from Jimin. He wasn't telling the truth and Jungkook could sense that, "Hyung!"he started,"What is going on? Why are you acting suspicious?"Jungkook concluded while shaking Jimin's arm lightly.

Jimin froze and his mind went blank so he received another shake from Jungkook. "Jungkook-ah! I will have to tell you now. Your father wanted you home immediately to announce something very important that can't wait any longer!"Jimin spoke, a bit over his normal voice. 

"Your father needs you home immediately and you need to bring (Y/n) along with you,"Jimin said while grabbing your and Jungkook's wrist and proceeding to exit the hall. "What are they up to?"you asked Jungkook while receiving a shrug from him in return.

***
"Why are there so many cars here?"you asked as you, Jungkook and Jimin exited the van and proceeded to the house entrance. "It must be something big,"added Jungkook before stopping and facing the door while turning his head to look at you. "Open the door!"commanded Jimin as he smiled like a child and rubbed his hands together.

Jungkook opened the door -

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY ENGAGEMENT!"shouted the crowd of family members as they smiled and clapped in excitement.

Happy engagement? Is it my engagement? You asked in awe...