Fixing the date

"Wow Tara! Check your face quickly,"said Nicole who was backing you up.
"Why??"Asked a very confused Tara.
"Your nose is in my girls business,"Nicole finished.

Jungkook grinned at how sassy Nicole was being because he always thought that she was this cute, playful ,girl.
"Anyway, (y/n), can I speak with you in private?"jungkook shyly asked before pulling you away to the swings on the far end of the park.

"What?"you spoke out.
"Could you please tutor me tonight?"he asked while playing with his watch.
"Ya, Su-sure,"you said before attempting to walk back to your friends who were watching you and jungkook.

Before you could leave Jungkook's presence, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a back hug where his arms were wrapped around your waist. Nicole painfully smiled at you and you immediately escaped jungkooks grip.

"See you tonight!"you shouted before turning around and walking away from him while jungkook called his friends and they walked to where ever.

You let out a sigh of relief when all of jungkooks friends left the presence of you and your friends. "Dont get too attached to Jungkook,"said Tara before walking passed you,"You should learn what happened when you get yourself attached to jungkook, from your friend,Nicole,"she finished.

The rest of your friends stood up at that last comment and walked over to her. Donata pulled her by her arm with a tight grip and warned her not to say anything mean about Nicole again. Once Donata let Tara go, Tara ran as far as her long legs could take her and thankfully , Nicole was too busy talking to Aubrey to hear anything that Tara said.

...........

You made your way home to get your accounting book and you then made your way to your car and drive to Jungkooks house.

Your phone rang..

Crazy oppa: Hi, babes how far are you.

You: who is your babes????

Crazy oppa: How far are you?

You: Don't stress yourself, rich boy.

Crazy oppa: Dont be long.

You: I am outside your house, paranoid play boy.

*You hung up*

You got out of your car and let out a huge sigh and you finally built up the courage to walk to his front door.
Before you could even knock on the door, it opened and Tara walked out the door and gave you a glare.
"Hey Tara!"you called.
"What?"She rudely asked.
"Fix your face,"you said before walking into jungkooks house.

Your comment made jungkook giggle a bit and Tara starred at him before jungkook shut the front door.

"You ready to study?"Asked jungkook while raising his eyebrows.