The dream

You immediately cleared your throat and forced down your saliva. You couldn't help but think of Jungkook with another girl because of his past reputation as a player. This kookie of yours was different though,right? You hesitated to pick up Jungkook's phone and you shook your head in denial and closed your hands into a fist.

You switched off your bedroom light and began to lay down into your bed....You wondered what took Jungkook that long to buy the food, but you assumed that it was because of the evening mist that spread across your town on a cold night like this one.

You closed your eyes and covered yourself with the sheets and tried to force yourself to sleep again. Jungkook got up from the couch and walked into the room which you two shared and he layed next to you.

"I love you, (y/n) and I am sorry for what I did to you," he kissed your lips and put an arm around you. You could tell by his long breaths that he was asleep by now. Jungkook was the sweetest male ever and you compared him to a big teddy bear; big and tough but soft on the inside.

You closed your eyes and tried to force yourself to sleep so that you could forget about the message that you saw.

Something disturbed you and you could not fall asleep. You tossed and turned around in your bed and you could not seem to be at peace. You thought of girl like things that would make you fall asleep again, but nothing seemed to calm you down. You opened your eyes and you could see nothing more than black, it was as if a black blanket covered your eyes, the moist black velvet disappeared as you turned on your bed side lamp. You looked on the bed and you did not see Jungkook. You slowly got up from your bed and you entered the living room....... your eyes .....your eyes felt like they were going to jump out of your head as you saw your boyfriend on top of another girl.... "JUNGKOOK" you shouted!!!!!

"JUNGKOOK!"you shouted once again and shut your eyes tightly....

With three deep breaths you woke up from your nightmare to see Jungkook above you while holding your hand, "Are you okay? "