Investigators

The day after the meeting, you and Jungkook got home immediately to plan your wedding. You could not believe that you were going to be Mrs Jeon... The thought never really crossed your mind. You had loads of work to do, you had planning to do like  getting caterers and all other sorts of stuff.

"Jungkook! Get Robert Catering service on the phone please," you yelled from the room.

Ping

Ping

Ping

"These messages never stop,"you mumbled under your breath as you picked up your phone to check your messages. 

Mikara/ bestie / aka twin: (Y/N)!!!! Come online ....

Mikara/ bestie / aka twin: The others though...

Mikara/ bestie / aka twin: I have fomo😨.... I heard they don't like us...

You: oh my gosh kara....calm down ... what outing is this ?

You: agg !!! I don't have time for this. Just come over, I have news for you too.

...

"Jagi aren't you supposed to be planning the wedding rather than chatting on your phone?"Jungkook asked with a smirk on his face while handing you a glass of coke.

You giggled in response while calming yourself down with a sip of the ice cold beverage. "(Y/N)!!!!!!"yelled someone from the lounge. That voice was Mikara's. "Jungkook get out of the room!"she demanded while holding the bedroom door open for Jungkook.

"Well hello to you too. I'll be in the lounge if y'all need me."

"Thanks boo. Mikara how did you get here so fast?"

"Not important (y/n), not important."

Mikara grabbed your coke, took a sip, handed it back to you and meditated for a few seconds. "Okay. So what news do you want to hear first ?"She asked while pouting her lips together.
"What is the most important?"you asked while you continued to work on your laptop for your wedding plans.

Mikara held your stomach and pressed down on it... she closed her eyes and thought to herself. "Are you pregnant?"she asked while showing you a magazine article on her phone...

"PREGNANCY IN THE JEON HOUSE."

Authors note: guys I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. I truly am. Thank you for still reading my book and supporting me. I am deeply sorry guys and I'll drop the new chapter as soon as possible. I just had some issues with my phone, which is where I update, but it's all good now.