My crew

Once you were in the car, you still had jungkooks jersey on, his scent made you feel warm and content an you just couldn't stop thinking about how jungkooks hand slid up your thigh.

How could you think like this ? He was just Jungkook, the playbook. Your deep thoughts were disturbed when the car pulled up to Lyniques house.
"Bye bye,"said Lynique as she exited the car and gave you a hug before walking into her house.

The car pulled out of the drive way and you were on your way to your house. You walked into your house you went into your bedroom, as soon as your head came into contact with your pillow, you were in a deep sleep.

.......

You awoke from your deep sleep and you got dressed and went to hang out with your friends. You guys hung out at a park, not too far from where you all stayed.

The friendzzz group chat...

You: park anyone???

Aubrey: meeee🙆

Nicole: count me in

Mila: Jho guys messages so early?😢

Lynique: Tell me about it.......

Nicole: so,(y/n), I heard u went to kookies house for dinner??

You: no comment

Mikara: Jho the girl...

Lynique: lol

You: the above child was also there

Donata: ooh snapples....

Mila: I smell beef

You: let's talk at the park...

......

You were on your way to the park saw your friends sitting on the benches. "Tell us the details,"said Grayson, Milas boyfriend.
"I hope he didn't touch you in appropriately,"said Nicole, your best friend.

"Well,"you said while seating yourself between Lynique and Mikara. Grayson eyes you when the welllll came out of your mouth.
"Let me text him and ask jungkook about last night,"said your very confident Nicole.

Nicole: hey kookie....😚

Jungkook: sup Nicole.

Nicole : I hope you didn't touch my girl last night..

Jungkook: why?

Nicole: did you?

Jungkook went offline

"Did you get a reply yet?"Asked Mikara while looking over Nicole shoulder.
"Nope, maybe he is busy. He probably has something really important to do,"answered Nicole in defence.

"Isnt that him?"Asked Mila as she pointed towards a group of people who were walking your way.
"I guess so,"said Lynique.
"He doesn't look too busy,"you commented.

Aubrey rubbed Nicoles back and brought her into a hug. She kept on running after jungkook, but there was a guy who cared for her a lot standing right next to her.

"Hey (y/n),"said jungkook as he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.
"What?"you rudely asked.
"Hey Lynique,"said Taeyung ad he shyly waved at Lynique.
"Hey tae,"Lynique responded.
"(Y/n), how's my jersey doing?"Asked jungkook.
"How would she know?"Asked Mikara in attempt to stand up for you.
"Well, I guess it's because I gave it to her last night,"said jungkook with a bad boy smile. All of your friends looked at you in shock because you wore jungkooks jersey......????

"Uhhh, jungkook why would you give her your jersey? Her out of all people?"said a blunt and rude Tara.